Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
its freezing

It's 40 with a slight breeze. Probably should have checked the weather before getting dressed in shorts.

Teeing off at 10:30 and it should be around 36.
The saving grace today is the sun. Cold temps and sun are so much better than cold temps and no sun

35 degrees and little help today! Best is gonna be the mid 50s and windy. Though my buddies back home would look at this as a good day for golf, I'm getting soft I guess. Gonna be a great day to watch football.....

:drinks:

It's 32 right now with a wind child in the 20's. I plan on golfing today however it will have to be noon or later when the high is suppose to be in the 40's. It's been miserable the last several days around here.

It's 32 right now with a wind child in the 20's. I plan on golfing today however it will have to be noon or later when the high is suppose to be in the 40's. It's been miserable the last several days around here.

Damn, I've been south for only 2 1/2 months and I'm already soft!! lol. Only saving grace is it was we played yesterday and will play again tomorrow.... (back to 70)

I know that's right about the miserable part. First chance I had to get out in a while was this past week and wouldn't you know it, rainy, wind gusts of 30+, and cold. Didn't make it!

It's 5 degrees here this morning. Also snow on the ground. How's that for golfing weather?

It's 5 degrees here this morning. Also snow on the ground. How's that for golfing weather?

Sounds like you are at my house. Another non golfing day. :bad:

Yep. I don't even remember the last time I got out. It's probably been a month.

Damn, I've been south for only 2 1/2 months and I'm already soft!! lol. Only saving grace is it was we played yesterday and will play again tomorrow.... (back to 70)

I know that's right about the miserable part. First chance I had to get out in a while was this past week and wouldn't you know it, rainy, wind gusts of 30+, and cold. Didn't make it!

KellyBo can attest that I get in the grumpy old man mode when the freaking weather stays nasty like it has been lately. :angry: I keep going out in the woods behind our house looking for a coyote to kick in the arse :deadhorse:

KellyBo can attest that I get in the grumpy old man mode when the freaking weather stays nasty like it has been lately. :angry: I keep going out in the woods behind our house looking for a coyote to kick in the arse :deadhorse:

Let me know if you find one and I can help kick him!

Let me know if you find one and I can help kick him!

I'll rustle us up two of them critters and we can kick them all the way to Florida and play us a round of golf :thumb:

Heck I'm going out to play today after lunch even though the high today will be around 40. I gonna dress warm, put on my duck hunting cap, and get my butt out and shed this cabin fever. Those guys at Monroe CC are gonna laugh their arses off at my Elmer Fudge looking cap. :bulgy-eyes:

They have changed the forecast from six inches of snow on New Year's Eve to 2.5 inches.

Yep. I don't even remember the last time I got out. It's probably been a month.

I did get out last Saturday, then we've had snow ever since. Not gonna melt here for quite some time now.

Looks like I'm being "over ruled"... The wife wants to go out today....... Guess I'll just dress a "tad" warmer... After all, it's 45 now!!:bulgy-eyes:

I live near Cleveland and on December 4th I was in a golf cart... in the fairway! Unfortunately it's now 20 degrees and there's a foot of snow on the ground. I usually get a little burnt out towards the end of the season and don't get the itch until February but I can't wait to get back out. Right now, it's not looking good!

I remember golfing on New years eve last year in Ohio, won't happen this year with snow on the ground and more coming

I remember golfing on New years eve last year in Ohio, won't happen this year with snow on the ground and more coming

We golfed Christmas day and New Year's Day last year (Christmas the course was closed, but Jacqui had the key to the cart barn, so we had the course to ourselves), and nearly any day of the whole winter (save for a few). They still say it's supposed to be a warmer than normal winter, but it isn't starting out that way!

Working on the swing at the range and its a nice 63* right now. Sun is out with no breeze.
egy7u7yv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back