Webb Simpson leaves Polo

mrmcgovs

Reaction score
Handicap
Webb Simpson is no longer wearing Polo beginning in 2013. He is now clothed by Izod. IMO, thats a big suprise move especially after the year he had in 2012.

No joke

Kevin Na and Webb Simpson. Awesome stable of excitement.

He was wearing FJ last I saw of him. IZOD, that is interesting. Na's commercials must have been taking too long to shoot. :act-up:

....I'm actually disappointed in this.

Still not gonna make me buy izod

He actually left Polo before last year was over.
I believe I read somewhere it was shortly after the US Open.

Glad to see him with IZod and what that might mean for that brand.

He was wearing FJ last I saw of him. IZOD, that is interesting. Na's commercials must have been taking too long to shoot. :act-up:
:laughing: That's funny.
OT: This surprises me greatly. Polo went well with him. Izod....interesting.

Yawn...

Very surprising. Weird timing after the year he had for sure.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

I don't think it's weird timing. his stock is as high as it's ever been. he's capitalizing on that

Does Polo have anyone left? Luke Donald and ???
Jonathan Byrd, Davis Love III, Charles Howell III, Matteo Manassero, Billy Horschel, Tom Watson

I would consider both RLX and Polo the same but that's just me. Nobody besides Donald that makes a big difference over here, are they bigger in Europe. I can't ever remember running across their golf apparel.

isn't keegan with one of those guys? he's always seems to be wearing wearing that high end east coast yacht club type style

isn't keegan with one of those guys? he's always seems to be wearing wearing that high end east coast yacht club type style

Tommy Hilfiger.

Does Izod make cardigans? :D

That's to bad. I always thought he looked sharp. Polo just says "classic" to me.

Very surprising. Weird timing after the year he had for sure.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!
I'm not sure the clothes helped with his year. I always found his Polo pairing odd. Him switching seems more like non news.

Back