Happy New Year from Upstate South Carolina!

Definitely bud, I'm actually not a Clemson student but a student right down the road at Tri County Tech. I've never played there but I'd love to, just a little out of my price range. Judging by your handicap, I hope you can have some patience with me while I'm duffing it down the course. It'd be great if we could exchange email addresses. I'm always looking for playing partners.

Yeah dude definitely. I love playing with THPers. Where do you usually play?

Yeah dude definitely. I love playing with THPers. Where do you usually play?

Oconee Country Club is my favorite course to play in the area. But if I'm really strapped for cash I'll play at Foxwood Hills, it's kinda crappy but it's right down the road from my house and it does the job when I'm in the need a golf fix.

Oconee Country Club is my favorite course to play in the area. But if I'm really strapped for cash I'll play at Foxwood Hills, it's kinda crappy but it's right down the road from my house and it does the job when I'm in the need a golf fix.

Cool. Yeah just send me a PM if you ever want to get together and play, I'd love to!

Welcome to THP and congrats on the Gamecock win, even though you're a Clemson guy.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. Golf in SC is awesome

Welcome to THP and Happy New Year from NJ.

Welcome aboard, glad you joined.

Welcome Bogeyman!

Welcome! I worked in Greenville for a few months, loved it down there.

Welcome to THP

Welcome aboard!

welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Welcome to the best golf site on the Internet!

Welcome to THP

welcome to THP

Welcome! You're going to love it here!

Welcome to THP!

Back