Gary Woodland Joins Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
He is apparently back to being healthy and is enjoying the new Callaway sticks.

A_nzsqiCAAEu7Qd.jpg:large

Nice move. Picking up a bomber will definitely help with the new driver launch IMO.

Nice. I think he'll have a good season. In addition to the injury, wasn't he trying to change his swing last season for a better chance to win the Masters? I think he moved away from that.

Nice move. Picking up a bomber will definitely help with the new driver launch IMO.
Dont they have all of the bombers on tour?

I think they must be doing this on purpose.

Hope he's got a productive career ahead of him. He's a pretty marketable guy with his looks and long balling.

Solid pickup for Callaway here. I wonder if he'll win at all this year.

I like it.

Dont they have all of the bombers on tour?

I think they must be doing this on purpose.

They have several, perhaps I should have said another one!

They have several, perhaps I should have said another one!
haha...perhaps. I knew what you meant though. Just messing around.

But, it does bring up the question...is that what Callaway likes to go for?

Bubba, DJ, Beljan, Garrigus and Rory are all bombers based solely on 2012 driving distance.

Not sure, but since the "count" is extremely hard to have right now, perhaps a marketing about the longest hitters on tour is the way to go.

I think it's something their definitely planning on touting. Probably like TM uses DJ.

I like this. The two seem to fit together.

Nice pick-up for Callaway.

I think this guy is going to have a good season. Coming back from injuries and having been with Butch for a year now should yield some good results. Good signing by Callaway.

Bubba, DJ, Beljan, Garrigus and Rory are all bombers based solely on 2012 driving distance.
But, when you think bombers these dont really come to mind. I think of Woodland, Holmes, Quiros. All Callaway. I think it might be a marketing ploy and if it is I think its smart.

Great pickup for Callaway. Young, athletic and can hit the ball a mile. Now that he's healthy I think he'll have a good 2013.

If you look at the list JB put up (Bubba, DJ, Beljan, Garrigus and Rory) Callway doesn't have anyone in that list. So I doubt they're heading to a bombers only approach...

Not to mention Callaway is already doing an ad campaign with Luke List as the longest hitter on any worldwide tour.

A_eFIABCAAACLm2.jpg:large

Good pickup if he's got his game back in order.

Not to mention Callaway is already doing an ad campaign with Luke List as the longest hitter on any worldwide tour.

A_eFIABCAAACLm2.jpg:large
Cookie dropping knowledge marketing bombs

Back