Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Body language says it all here.

So about that Ou pass rush...

4 man rush, no pressure.

That line really is doing a nice job, don't forget them.

So will the Cowboys take Landry Jones? Seems to be good until crunch time. Not a shot at OU just trying to make light of the situation haha

TapaTalk from the iPhone

hate to say it but this games over. johnny has way to much time in the pocket.

4 man rush, no pressure.

You know well enough that individual battles need to be won. "I got blocked" isn't an acceptable answer from a pass rusher.

Give some of these other guys credit. They are closing their hands around the football when it hits them directly in the numbers every time.

And Williams did okay there too...

That was beautiful. Seriously, it was.

I hear ya Blu, but when you have mediocre DT's, you can't expect them to play two gaps like they are asking them to do. Not gonna happen.

So will the Cowboys take Landry Jones? Seems to be good until crunch time. Not a shot at OU just trying to make light of the situation haha

TapaTalk from the iPhone

They might. He'll be their next Romo.

Missed FG.....watch out!!! Might come into play in the end.

Give some of these other guys credit. They are closing their hands around the football when it hits them directly in the numbers every time.

And Williams did okay there too...

Huh? What in the world are you talking about?

That was beautiful. Seriously, it was.

I hear ya Blu, but when you have mediocre DT's, you can't expect them to play two gaps like they are asking them to do. Not gonna happen.

The two gap system was cool in the 80s. Then the single gap system came out and it made so much more sense.

Huh? What in the world are you talking about?

I mean that he's hitting them right in the numbers every time. Making the catches easy for them. But at least they aren't catching a case of the dropsies.

Good thing A&M went to the SEC so they could become good.

Is a&m gonna be good next year?
Their recruiting class is astounding J, gonna be salty as heck next year.
The two gap system was cool in the 80s. Then the single gap system came out and it made so much more sense.
If you have LB's!

I mean that he's hitting them right in the numbers every time. Making the catches easy for them. But at least they aren't catching a case of the dropsies.

Well duh. LOL

Wow, just checked back in and it looks like A&M is pulling away.

F that!!!! Give me Johnny Football in 2 years after he comes out after his next season!

With the way the C'boys are headed, they might have a draft pick high enough to get him.

That daymn cannon is irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back