Do we think Rory will be getting his own line?
I could totally see the RM line down the road. Would be very nice, it's kind of like what is happening with lebron vs the Jordan line.

I am really excited to see what new players irons they release with Rory and Schwartz likely on the team.
Should be a great year.

I am really excited to see what new players irons they release with Rory and Schwartz likely on the team.
Should be a great year.

Maybe they'll release something during this years PGA show.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

Yup, I want to hit Nike clubs for the first time in about 3 years. Just to see.

Yup, I want to hit Nike clubs for the first time in about 3 years. Just to see.

I'm curious about the cavity on the Covert.

I'm curious about the cavity on the Covert.

I am as well. I can't even picture having something like that in a driver. But I'll be curious to see how it performs.

You three aren't* the only ones.

*late edit

I am as well. I can't even picture having something like that in a driver. But I'll be curious to see how it performs.

I'm of the mind set though that I don't see it at address, ya know? I think that's why I'm so curious. I won't lie though, I'm worried about the sound.

You three are the only ones.

You underestimate this dude, I bet it makes some noise. Red with swoosh or not.

(Plus Blu is a Nike homer, so that makes 4! Hehe)

I meant aren't! Epic fail

You underestimate this dude, I bet it makes some noise. Red with swoosh or not.

(Plus Blu is a Nike homer, so that makes 4! Hehe)

Hey! Leave my name out your mouth.

But yes, yes I am.

To me it doesn't look like Tiger is in that picture?

I think it was talked about earlier, likely because Tiger has the TW line, separate marketing.

Yeah Nike dropped him. They said they wanted to get better golfers.

I think it is also assumed that the picture is all of the we staffers.

Good grief, I thought you'd gone nuts for a moment.

I am a closet Nike guy. Hence why I bought a VRS driver earlier this year even though I couldn't hit it to save my life

Ah sorry fellas late to the convo.

Tiger still nikes big gun

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

I could totally see the RM line down the road. Would be very nice, it's kind of like what is happening with lebron vs the Jordan line.

LeBron have a anything other than shoes?

I think an RM line would be a smart move, he's the new idol for the youngsters. Wonder how much if any sales have been dented on the TW line since what came out about him.

I think an RM line would be a smart move, he's the new idol for the youngsters. Wonder how much if any sales have been dented on the TW line since what came out about him.

Not a lot really. The TW line has continued to do quite well even during his off the course issues. Im not sure a RM line is in the works right now, it could be, but I would think it would water down an already bold and large lineup. I think Rory could in fact be the next face of golf, but I am not sure he is the new "idol" for youngsters on this side of the pond yet. That title right now I would say belongs to Tiger still and then Rickie Fowler in terms of soft goods.

I believe that will evolve as either Rickie will have to be in the Sunday hunt more to get the same attention and/or Rory will be playing more over here and draw more attention outside of the big tournaments.

Anyone know how well the nike branded DD ball sold compared to the similarly branded TW ball several years back?

Anyone know how well the nike branded DD ball sold compared to the similarly branded TW ball several years back?

That's a good question, I used the DD exclusively back then and loved that ball. I wonder if DD moved the needle for nike?

Anyone else see last night that DD is back with Nike for 2013?

Back