Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Jman, heading to bed with that one. See you folks tomorrow.

Johnny!!!!

That is how it is for all of us with our in state rivals, even when we beat them head to head. sorry bro.

I'm used to it, still irritating though.

I love OkSU fans though because the OU/OSU rivalry all time is something like 83-17-7

Big Game Stoops.....damn you.

Not since 00 dude!

I love Bob though. Sadly, there will be cries of "Fire Bob!" tomorrow so I won't be able to listen to sports radio until the Thunder are in the playoffs. Some people are so dumb.

Has anybody ever actually said that?
He was called "Big Game Bob" for a long while.

That was an awesome fact, Manziel is a RS FR, but a JR academically. THAT is impressive.

A&M looking very strong. Where will they finish in the SEC West in '13? Might be coming to Atlanta in early December....

That was an awesome fact, Manziel is a RS FR, but a JR academically. THAT is impressive.

I bet he saves kittens from trees "to stay fresh"

Even more a reason he probably will leave early.

LOL!!!!! Oh yea...that's his nickname even in OU.

No. Was. I can assure you people here don't refer to him as that. Before losing 3 of 4 National Title shots. But I love him, not many schools have made it to that many big dances the past decade, if you catch my drift...:alien:

Love smart kids. Awesome.

I guess this QB is alright. Sorry Jman. I'll have a 'pop' in your honour.

He's a stud dude. I'll give it up to him.

I appreciate that, I'm on a diet. LOL

He's a stud dude. I'll give it up to him.

I appreciate that, I'm on a diet. LOL

I was until tonight. Back on tomorrow

He knits sweaters for puppies in his spare time.

Johnny Football once made a pig roast and High Life keg out of White Castle sliders and Snapple.

Mack - 1NC
Big Game Bob - 1NC
How many has Mack made it to?

AND Mack has had superior talent/recruiting. That cannot be denied, he just gets outcoached (because of piss poor coordinator choices!). Hence the past two seasons, top ranked classes that don't produce.

Johnny Football once made a pig roast and High Life keg out of White Castle sliders and Snapple.

We won an underwater basket weaving contest once, in his spare time

AND Mack has had superior talent/recruiting. That cannot be denied, he just gets outcoached (because of piss poor coordinator choices!). Hence the past two seasons, top ranked classes that don't produce.

Listen...not gonna do this now. All about Johnny Football right now.

Did somebody say "Ron Zook"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back