The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does not compute. Head hurting exponentially each time translation protocol not met.

yeah, what that computer said.

Took a quick photo at the tail end of my ride this morning, looking North on Sarasota Bay toward Long Boat Key...

AB5ACE15-orig.jpg

Its time for this to be on REPEAT for the next few hours.

i suppose I need to warn there is explicit language.
Spoiler

Lmao! MTV sucks

Great view for a bike ride War Eagle! Jealous.

Took a quick photo at the tail end of my ride this morning, looking North on Sarasota Bay toward Long Boat Key...

AB5ACE15-orig.jpg

Very close to the place my parents are trying to get, we could ride together on the weekends, except I hate biking. We should probably just stick to golf.

how do i find my bank (savings) account routing # and account #? i want to pay for the albatross club but if i don't know these #'s i can't link my account to paypal..

how do i find my bank (savings) account routing # and account #? i want to pay for the albatross club but if i don't know these #'s i can't link my account to paypal..

Bottom left nine numbers are your routing number. Your account number is after that. Let me see if I can find a pic.

bofa-bank-routing-number.gif

Does your ATM card come out of savings? Is that possible?

Call or stop by your bank and get it.

Does your ATM card come out of savings? Is that possible?

Call or stop by your bank and get it.

they're not open on the weekends, and yeah, it is possible.

Do they not give out savings booklets anymore?

Do you have a login to your account online? You could find the info there I'm sure.

Do they not give out savings booklets anymore?

Do you have a login to your account online? You could find the info there I'm sure.

i tried looking for a login thing on their website but i couldn't find one.

i tried looking for a login thing on their website but i couldn't find one.

Is it the same bank as your parents? Ask them to look on their checks.

Is it the same bank as your parents? Ask them to look on their checks.

same bank, not the same account. i have my own account, so wouldn't the #'s be different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back