NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is bummed. I am so pumped right now!

Note to self, un follow Dev on twitter.

Probably a good idea. I will just text you my tweets.

So War, Jb, mward lightning game soon?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I wonder how long it will take them to narrow down the details!

Just because there's only half a season doesn't mean I won't be fully disappointed by the leafs this year.

TTing

Glad to see there will be hockey being played. Time to watch the Capitals under achieve again.

So happy to hear that they have a deal done but it seems that they have a number if other issue to work out before we see hockey. Just excited to see that Caps again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

as a fan, it sucks to see basically half the season gone. but i tell you what, any hockey is better than no hockey at all.
especially after watching the the World Juniors yesterday...

so glad the game is back. can't wait to get back into it.
Let's Go Buffalo!

FINALLY!!! I'm glad that's over with... now let's play some hockey... GO HAWKS!!!!

as a fan, it sucks to see basically half the season gone. but i tell you what, any hockey is better than no hockey at all.
especially after watching the the World Juniors yesterday...

so glad the game is back. can't wait to get back into it.
Let's Go Buffalo!

Agreed. Some hockey is better than no hockey.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

Yeehaw!! Finally! Canucks only have a year or two left until the Sedin twins are no longer dominant so hopefully this is the year!

It really will be interesting how they work a season. I would say 40 game regular season and then expand the number of teams that get into the playoffs.

I am also wondering how long do they give players overseas to get back to their NHL teams? Do they do a training camp or preseason?

It really will be interesting how they work a season. I would say 40 game regular season and then expand the number of teams that get into the playoffs.

I am also wondering how long do they give players overseas to get back to their NHL teams? Do they do a training camp or preseason?

That is their training camp and preseason

1 game against everyone, rest of games played within the divisions? One game against everyone, a second game against everyone in your conference?

48-50 games. Playoffs stay the same (nothing has been reported about it at least). Camp can start mid/late this week. Season 15th-ish.

From what I see on twitter, only games in your conference.

I'm ready for this. All my Avs gear in the cloest was needing to be worn. I think it will be interesting to see how the deal changes the landscape of the sport and how many fans will come back. 50 game season with all conference games will make some very heated hockey towards the end of the season.

48-50 games. Playoffs stay the same (nothing has been reported about it at least). Camp can start mid/late this week. Season 15th-ish.

From what I see on twitter, only games in your conference.

Interesting about the conference games but it makes sense cuts down on travel costs and get the rivalry back

HOCKEY!!!!

Im personally not a believer that playing against the same team more often creates rivalry. The playoffs create them.

I'm so excited about this right now. Soooooooooooo excited.

Im personally not a believer that playing against the same team more often creates rivalry. The playoffs create them.

Not all teams make the playoffs so those late season division games that can make or break a teams season also create rivalries. I also want the Eastern conference teams to get a chance to play the Western teams creates a better league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back