The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the same thing every year. When does it stop? Change coach and GM every year?

no, we change coaches on a average of every 2 years LOL

And GM and owners every year? haha

not quite as often in the GM spot and not nearly as often with ownership

I wish the Indians would get new Ownership, but thats for another thread

The Falcons/Seahawks game should be interesting.

I saw this morning that the Seahawks flew from DC to Seattle after the game. I would almost consider staying on the east coast for the week to avoid to coast to coast flights in one week. That's a a lot of travel.

I saw this morning that the Seahawks flew from DC to Seattle after the game. I would almost consider staying on the east coast for the week to avoid to coast to coast flights in one week. That's a a lot of travel.
Valid point, but these dudes travel for a living. I'm sure it won't be a big deal.

I'm looking forward tot his one in a big way though, right behind the Pack/49ers.

It's not interesting. Seattle is going to kill Atlanta..... I love being the underdog. Doesnt mean we are going to win but the Falcons are getting no respect and I love that role.

It's not interesting. Seattle is going to kill Atlanta..... I love being the underdog. Doesnt mean we are going to win but the Falcons are getting no respect and I love that role.

Vegas says the Falcons arent the underdog thanks to being at home...just saying

Valid point, but these dudes travel for a living. I'm sure it won't be a big deal.

I'm looking forward tot his one in a big way though, right behind the Pack/49ers.

The one team I was hoping to avoid in the playoffs...

That is always a good role to have.

How did that work for them in the past ? :D

Home team always gets 3 points. So the fact that the line is -2 now means the Seahawks in actuality are 1 point favorite. I LOVE IT!

Home team always gets 3 points. So the fact that the line is -2 now means the Seahawks in actuality are 1 point favorite. I LOVE IT!

blah blah blah, Rock Chalk Seawhawks! lol

None of this matters because the Broncos are going to win the Super Bowl!!!!

Really? I heard Ray Lewis and the Ravens were gonna put Manning on his butt. After that it's just a matter of showing up...

Really? I heard Ray Lewis and the Ravens were gonna put Manning on his butt. After that it's just a matter of showing up...
I dought it... At least I hope not. I'm actually more worried New Englad if it ends up being Denver against New England playing the championship game.

Hopefully, the Falcons and Broncos will have a rematch in the Super Bowl. Hopefully Manning will perform just as well in the game. :alien:

I like Peyton Manning and i hope he wins the SB.
That's what I'm talking about Jrod!! I've been a broncos fan forever. We need this!

My team is out, so its hard not to root super hard for the man that made football in Indiana relevant.

Didnt think I would be saying this until his number is retired and he went into the HOF.

GO PEYTON!!

I like Peyton Manning and i hope he wins the SB.

He did already -- Congrats!!! :banana:

It's time for Matty Ice (or the Mattural -- as Rich Eisen deemed him) to step up and win a championship. Lord knows Atlanta has been in desperate need for a winner.

He did already -- Congrats!!! :banana:

It's time for Matty Ice (or the Mattural -- as Rich Eisen deemed him) to step up and win a championship. Lord knows Atlanta has been in desperate need for a winner.

This man speaks the truth. I have only been a fan since 1994 so I haven't suffered as long as some but man it would be sweet to finally get one.

This man speaks the truth. I have only been a fan since 1994 so I haven't suffered as long as some but man it would be sweet to finally get one.

Get one? As in a playoff win? It's about time! :alien:

Get one? As in a playoff win? It's about time! :alien:

Oh yeah, pretty sure Mr. Dog murderer himself went in to Lambeau and broke some sort of a streak there in the playoffs....

Great line by ATL resident and Falcons fan friend that is with the PGA.

"Of course the Falcons win this weekend. Nobody named Hawks ever wins a big game in Atlanta"

You shut your mouth. We have playoff wins..... just not recently..haha

Oh yeah! IF the pack beat San Fran, I would rather see them play at home but with it being Seattle, going on the road to play ATL doesn't sound too bad for me either. Should be a good game.

Hey, the Vikings even have a few of those...:alien:

Favre!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back