Puma Faas Lite Mesh Golf Shoes

Must have!

Tapping away on my S3

those look extremely comfortable.. maybe a bit too comfortable..

That's a pretty comfortable looking golf shoe right there!

I want to see more pics of these.

While I like the look, I am curious about the stability. I always wonder about stability in running shoe like golf shoes.

I would love a pair of these, but me + mesh shoes does not end well at all.

Problem is for me that they are too narrow and dont fit my frankenfeet.

Have you tried on a pair of the regular Puma Faas Grip shoes? I've got a wide foot and find most wide sized golf shoes to still be too narrow, but I tried a pair of Faas grips this weekend and they were very comfortable.

Just for reference, my current shoes are FJ Contours in a wide, and the Puma's felt very similar, despite being regular width.

The Faas grips will probably be my next pair of golf shoes... unless I find a steal of a deal on some FJ Contour casuals. I like the Contour sports but won't buy any without trying them on first... and the elusive 11 Wide is hard to find.

I'm sure they would be ultra comfortable but not sure about water proof.

Oh man! I'm liking these a lot!

Have you tried on a pair of the regular Puma Faas Grip shoes? I've got a wide foot and find most wide sized golf shoes to still be too narrow, but I tried a pair of Faas grips this weekend and they were very comfortable.

Just for reference, my current shoes are FJ Contours in a wide, and the Puma's felt very similar, despite being regular width.

The Faas grips will probably be my next pair of golf shoes... unless I find a steal of a deal on some FJ Contour casuals. I like the Contour sports but won't buy any without trying them on first... and the elusive 11 Wide is hard to find.

This is pretty helpful to me. FJ's kill my feet in the medium width. Thanks for the info.

Man. I actually like the looks of those quite a bit.

Me too. I actually like this style of shoe for my regular everyday pair.

Me too. I actually like this style of shoe for my regular everyday pair.
Yeah. Me too. I could defiantly wear these everyday, as long as there as comfortable as they look.

That is good to know as I have a wider foot as well, I'll be checking them out for sure!!!

wow i LOVE the looks of these if they fit good i might have to snag a pair.... Puma shoes don't always fit me the best though. i do love the way companies are going with lighter more comfortable golf shoes...

This is pretty helpful to me. FJ's kill my feet in the medium width. Thanks for the info.

That is good to know as I have a wider foot as well, I'll be checking them out for sure!!!

Hopefully I'll be able to make a post in the "What golf stuff did you buy today" thread about picking up a pair of the regular Faas grip shoes in the very near future. My birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and they would make a nice gift to myself!

Hopefully I'll be able to make a post in the "What golf stuff did you buy today" thread about picking up a pair of the regular Faas grip shoes in the very near future. My birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and they would make a nice gift to myself!
Those sound like a great gift to yourself. Please share your thoughts, I love the styling of the Puma shoes, especially these, but knowing the wider shoe info is great.

It looks like these might have a name:
Faas Golf Zero shoes
https://twitter.com/rickiefowlerpga/status/289824642179416064
Just a jump around kind of day with @PUMAGolf in the new Faas Golf Zero shoes #likeafeather http://lockerz.com/s/276172331
x2_10760e2b

186275-02-full.jpg

i'm digging these right now...evoSpeed FAAS

186275-02-full.jpg

i'm digging these right now...evoSpeed FAAS

I tried on the White with Red/Blue of that model today at GG. Was on clearance for $59.97. Dont know why I didnt pull the trigger. Besides the new Nike Lunar Control II's these are the only other pair that made me think of "clouds on my feet"! Lol

Tapping away on my S3

I tried on the White with Red/Blue of that model today at GG. Was on clearance for $59.97. Dont know why I didnt pull the trigger. Besides the new Nike Lunar Control II's these are the only other pair that made me think of "clouds on my feet"! Lol

Tapping away on my S3

Great. Now i have to buy them...

I keep fighting the urge to pull the trigger on these:
pisa2
The orange mesh looks awesome in person!

186275-02-full.jpg

Anyone have imput on the evospeeds? Having hard time pulling trigger on cell fusions. And the white version of these are priced good.

I would kill for a pair of those limited evospeeds like you posted, my favorite golf color is in there!

I keep fighting the urge to pull the trigger on these:
pisa2
The orange mesh looks awesome in person!
love them... I have the white and blue waterproof version and they are awesome

dunno why i didn't update this thread...

5Cj03_GhBdKCAp5gSqvsVhAI9tA75ac-6WRV5Tr7geU=w697-h391-p-no

i bought these the week prior to the Morgan Cup and debuted them down in Myrtle Beach in multiple practice rounds as well as a few competition rounds.
the most comfortable golf shoe ever. it's like walking on a cloud. so, so perfect for hot days on nice courses. and never slipped once.
they are fantastic. i recommend that everyone try them...but just beware that they're not meant for all courses and conditions.
what's nice those is, is that they are so light and flexible...if you're not sure about the course or the weather, just throw them in your bag and throw them on 2 holes in if you have to!

an amazing take on the golf shoe! no more clunky, heavy cleats. no grass or dirt or sand clogging up the bottom. they fit true to size and their lite mesh lets your feet breathe so easily.
i do have one CON though, is that they dig into the back of your Achilles a little. so where higher socks or bring tape!

Back