2013 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

This is awesome. Thank you for this JB, GG, and THP. Really looking forward to the new format this year.

Got my team set and I am going to warn everyone right now. I will not give my spot in the middle of the pack up easily!

All in! This is gonna be interesting this year, I have never done fantasy like this but I think it will be fun. Good luck to all!

sorry for the mixup earlier, hurried up to signup before a meeting, sorry about that

Glad to see all the excitement, I know I'll change my roster a few times before the event. Do we know if the list of players will be reduced to only those in the event once we get closer to the event?

If anyone has any questions about the league interface or account setup, feel free to PM me or ask in this thread. I'll do my best to answer any questions.

-Matt

Got in after a little extra effort to get logged in.

If anyone has any questions about the league interface or account setup, feel free to PM me or ask in this thread. I'll do my best to answer any questions.

-Matt

I registered on my phone and signed in without any issues. Now trying to sign in from my Mac and it would not recognize my password. Reset my password and got the email but the new password is not being accepted either (copied and pasted it into the field).

Any suggestions?

In, nice and easy to signup.

I registered on my phone and signed in without any issues. Now trying to sign in from my Mac and it would not recognize my password. Reset my password and got the email but the new password is not being accepted either (copied and pasted it into the field).

Any suggestions?

When you copy the password in the email, make sure not to get any spaces on the end. Sometime it auto-grabs extra spaces/return characters when you highlight and copy. If you PM me your account username, I can look to make sure your account is not locked because of too many incorrect login attempts.

I'm in and the res of you are playing for second place

I really hope to improve on last season. I didn't do so well.

-Matt
First of all, welcome, second any recommendations on accessing via a mobile device, i.e. iPad or iPhone?

Matt, weeks where there are two events listed will we have two teams of 10 golfers a piece to select from?

First of all, welcome, second any recommendations on accessing via a mobile device, i.e. iPad or iPhone?

I have accessed the league using my android phone as well as my iPad. We don't have a mobile version, but you still should have all of the same functionality. Are you having issues with the mobile devices?

When you copy the password in the email, make sure not to get any spaces on the end. Sometime it auto-grabs extra spaces/return characters when you highlight and copy. If you PM me your account username, I can look to make sure your account is not locked because of too many incorrect login attempts.

Well, I just tried the new password on my phone and had no issues. Tried it again on my Mac and it does not accept it, just flashes, clears the fields and prompts me to sign in again - no error.

Any sort of Mac/Safari 6.0.2 compatibility issues?

Well, I just tried the new password on my phone and had no issues. Tried it again on my Mac and it does not accept it, just flashes, clears the fields and prompts me to sign in again - no error.

Any sort of Mac/Safari 6.0.2 compatibility issues?

This is the first I've heard of any issues with Safari. I'll do some testing with that version of Safari to see if I can recreate your issue.

But it sounds like you are able to log in with a different browser for now? I want to at least make sure you can get in...

-Matt

I have accessed the league using my android phone as well as my iPad. We don't have a mobile version, but you still should have all of the same functionality. Are you having issues with the mobile devices?
Sounds good, I'll be sure to test that once I get home with the iPad. Thanks, it's great to have a live help desk!!!

Thanks - this just worked for me to sign in. So the issue lies when trying to access within THP on my Mac. I will bookmark this and be fine.

This is the first I've heard of any issues with Safari. I'll do some testing with that version of Safari to see if I can recreate your issue.

But it sounds like you are able to log in with a different browser for now? I want to at least make sure you can get in...

-Matt

Matt - see above quote. Issue appears to be just when accessing via the embedded page within THP. When using the link that Icey shared, I had no issue.

I am using it on Safari on a Mac with no issues. I am at 10.6.8 and have not had any issues with the embedded page Cookie.

Back