STRATOSphere

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone,

My buddy DevRickus got me to join the site. I just started playing golf last year and am loving it. Some of you have played Blops with me before, GreekGuy. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all. Me and Ricky are hoping to hit at least 2 of the THP Invitationals. I will be signing up for the Albatross club at some point today when I can figure out my password for Paypal.

Welcome! Is your avatar a pic of you?

Welcome to THP and glad to have you.. Even if your friends a bit odd

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Welcome! Is your avatar a pic of you?

Hahaha no but I always make fun of greek people and their unibrows. Glad to have my golfing buddy joined up on THP. I talk about this place enough.

Welcome to THP! A friend of Dev's is a friend of ours.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome.

I blame Dev for a lot of thing. Like houckey.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Do you have to pull into Dev's driveway to get him to golf?

Hahaha no but I always make fun of greek people and their unibrows. Glad to have my golfing buddy joined up on THP. I talk about this place enough.
I was gonna tell him it was an epic unibrow. but I didnt want to offend

I was gonna tell him it was an epic unibrow. but I didnt want to offend

He is friends with me. Do you think he could possibly be offended? ahaha

Welcome to THP

Do you have to pull into Dev's driveway to get him to golf?

Sometimes I do pull in his driveway and pick him up to play golf. But sometimes he comes and picks me up. Sometimes, we even meet at the course. He told me to watch out for MikeDean, Canadan, and War Eagle. Mental note taken. To be honest, I am not much of a forum person but I am going to try my best to keep up with everything.

Welcome to the site

Welcome to the club!

Welcome STRATOShpere! Your avatar reminds me of my former brother-in-law, as I was married to a fiery Greek woman (who had to work VERY hard at NOT having a uni-brow!!!).

Welcome! We don't like Dev much but you should be fine! Haha.

That avatar is freaking me out.

Back