Bettinardi Putter Thread

Hi there! I want to see more

..............................................................................................................................................

That's me speechless.

Exclusive 2013 PGA Show sneak peak for THP Only !

417568196670095545_1IqNANs6.jpg
417568196670095547_m24slxhD.jpg

Sweet looking troop you've got there!!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Love the sneek peak. Can't wait to see more.

Ss12 looks cool.

Amazing sneak peaks, the USA is classic americana and the pirate logo is awesome!

The first one is out of this world!!

SS12.....hmmmmmmm......

Love that first one. I could def see that going into my bag.

dang it I cant see the pics, are they still up?

What pics are you guys looking for?

I know I haven't posted a pic of the SS12 in the daylight. Honestly just forgot about it. My phone is often the last thing on my mind during golf. I will try to remedy that shortly.

So I've got two rounds in with this putter so far and I have to say that I'm enjoying it very much. First round was a frozen round where the greens were inconsistent to say the least as they thawed. Yesterday though was a more consistent day (same course) and the results showed it. It was quite wet, so slow as a result. Only had two three jacks on the day and a few one putts. Just missing the green a bunch is partially to blame for the good stats, but I enjoyed a nice bit of confidence standing over the ball. Certainly better than I usually putt on slower greens. Looking forward to gaming this putter for some time.

I just see two Red X(s) no picks. Sad face here.......

Thinking about picking up a Baltimore Ravens Betti headcover. $39 on the bay.

Thinking about picking up a Baltimore Ravens Betti headcover. $39 on the bay.

they make some of the best headcovers out there IMO. i have grabbed 1 or 2

It was great to see Matt Kuchar rolling the Betti, his style still seems to work for him. I wonder what the specs on on his current Betti???

I love the neck on those!

I wonder what those would actually feel like.

i think they would feel like those old cork fishing rod handles. little squeeze to them and prob a little slick.

Not digging the cork grips to be honest. My sweaty hands would probably wreck that real quick.

I'm not a fan of that widebody. I like it on some putters, but not on that one.

Got to thinking. Is Kutch's putter specially bent to fit into his left forearm or is it just extended and he sets it up like that himself? Just thought I'd get some info before I go F'ing up my putter.

Back