Bettinardi Putter Thread

You got it. I'll try to grab a pic and throw it up soon. I really like what I see so far it reminds me of an iomic but softer and maybe a little bigger.

Thanks, softer and a little bigger than an Iomic sounds perfect to me.

Honestly I just wanted one to check out but I'm stoked about the idea of changing out putter grips easily and whenever I want quickly. I change them way more than I should anyway. I just dunno what I want to put this one on. Maybe my bb54.

Honestly I just wanted one to check out but I'm stoked about the idea of changing out putter grips easily and whenever I want quickly. I change them way more than I should anyway. I just dunno what I want to put this one on. Maybe my bb54.

I can't wait to roll a BB54. I am pondering moving my Boxcar to pick one up as we just haven't gotten along.

I am thinking of moving on from the BB33, the 54 is on the radar for sure.

I can't wait to roll a BB54. I am pondering moving my Boxcar to pick one up as we just haven't gotten along.

thats a shame the boxcar is a great putter!

Man Bettinardi LTD has a sweet BB54 with purple accents. I want it so badly!!!

Man Bettinardi LTD has a sweet BB54 with purple accents. I want it so badly!!!

I find myself on that site more. That BB54 is SA-Weet! My bank acct would suffer though....

Love my 54's... about to add a center shaft as well to my line up of them.

The Betti Signature Series #5 is still a favorite of mine

Love my 54's... about to add a center shaft as well to my line up of them.

i'm tempted to snag a heel shafted 54, i love my CS though. Rolls the rock so well.

Just saw a video posted on Bettinardi's Facebook page of Matt Kuchar rolling a Betti. I didn't realize he had switched to a Betti, that's great! He gets a lot of coverage so that should mean some more Betti promotion!

Just saw a video posted on Bettinardi's Facebook page of Matt Kuchar rolling a Betti. I didn't realize he had switched to a Betti, that's great! He gets a lot of coverage so that should mean some more Betti promotion!

hes been rolling a betti on and off for a few years. some of the protos they have made for him are pretty sweet. i might have to get my hands on one someday.

hes been rolling a betti on and off for a few years. some of the protos they have made for him are pretty sweet. i might have to get my hands on one someday.

There are some RIDICULOUSLY nice ones out and about.

I love when I see this thread pop back up.

I can't freaking wait until I get to roll one of these.

Noticed that too, did not see what model.

i seriously was close to winning one on EBAY. last year still kicking myself on that one. really nice mallet made just for him i think its the only model made like that.

If you look on eBay you can find one-offs of several of the prototypes (Bettis) he's rolled over the years. They come at a hefty price though.

Heres the pics i promised sorry its taken so long. as you can see they are pretty close to the iomic i think the pure grip is a little softer and size wise its close but maybe a little bigger the shape is a little more oval as well.

IMG_1973_zps60033a52.jpg
IMG_1975_zps7e415559.jpg
IMG_1976_zps1c8f8207.jpg

Thanks for the comparision pictures Buck!

That is one cool looking BB54.

Hello there, gorgeous.

Back