The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of want to punch you right now for going to see a Nickelback cover band.

To be fair, I went for the $2 wells and they just covered a Nickleback song. Maybe a couple. I do like that pants around your feet song.

Jakes stories make me cry in a good way.

Fact: I once was punched in the streets of Vancouver by a female after watching a Nickelback cover band on $2 well night.

Wow.. Nickelback is bad enough! A cover band?

TapaTalk from the iPhone

How did this turn to Nickleback? Haha.

To be fair, I went for the $2 wells and they just covered a Nickleback song. Maybe a couple. I do like that pants around your feet song.

Quality lyrics there for sure.

Redemption granted for cheap liquor.

Fact: I once was punched in the streets of Vancouver by a female after watching a Nickelback cover band on $2 well night.

I'm pretty sure that group is literally the definition of rock bottom.

I'm pretty sure that group is literally the definition of rock bottom.

Oddly, that was at least 5 years from my rock bottom if that tells you anything.

I had a co-worker (whom I had never spoke with before) ask me the other day if I smoked. I said, "Sure. You need a cigarette?". She said, "No. I mean do you......smoke?". Who the Hell does that? Asks someone they have never spoke with before, if they can buy narcotics off of them? I was like, WTF?!? You're a special kind of stupid, aren't ya?

I don't know why I brought that up, but I thought it was funny and just remembered it.

Can you say random drug testing ??

Edward Fortyhands seems like an awful game. Horrible.

Oddly, that was at least 5 years from my rock bottom if that tells you anything.

Haha not your rock bottom, I mean theirs. They're covering Nickelback. How miserable are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back