I think everyone needs a little crossbow/knife/tomahawk fun to rage vent.

But then I can't get killed 20+ times using the Ballista iron sights I just unlocked...:alien:

I saw this shirt on woot today and immediately thought of MikeDean for some reason:

ffc06cab-9f10-4c1d-a34b-04b638aa6408.png

I saw this shirt on woot today and immediately thought of MikeDean for some reason:

ffc06cab-9f10-4c1d-a34b-04b638aa6408.png

I think that's more of a fit for your Greek buddy

I have the best pic ever relevant to this thread and can't share it because I'm on my phone.

So sad.

Why the eff do people effing play domination if they aren't going to effing capture points......at all?!?!?!!? dammit

Such an outcast...

Why the eff do people effing play domination if they aren't going to effing capture points......at all?!?!?!!? dammit

And then complain when spawn camped..it's fun when that happens..

What's a brotha gotta do to get an invite these days?!?!

Just played for 2 straight hours in the same lobby. Didn't have a game under a 3.0 k/d man was that some fun!

Easier to control the spawns, thus those who base their life value on their K/D ruin the damn game for everyone else.

What's a brotha gotta do to get an invite these days?!?!

You never even accepted my FR.

son+iam+disappoint.jpg

Easier to control the spawns, thus those who base their life value on their K/D ruin the damn game for everyone else.

You never even accepted my FR.

son+iam+disappoint.jpg

What's your screen name?!?!

This won't mean anything to you guys but I played black ops with Joe Kelly from the St Louis Cardinals just now. He invited me after I messaged him on twitter. Made my day
evu9yde7.jpg

TapaTalk from the iPhone

This won't mean anything to you guys but I played black ops with Joe Kelly from the St Louis Cardinals just now. He invited me after I messaged him on twitter. Made my day
evu9yde7.jpg

TapaTalk from the iPhone

That's pretty cool.

evu9yde7.jpg

TapaTalk from the iPhone

That's awesome! Also love the White Devil name.

That's awesome!

It's been an incredibly difficult task to get the Ballista gold. I only have 5 Bloodthirsty medals to attain...but I've been killed on 4 in a row a countless number of times.

Maybe I should start working on gun camos. I don't have a cool camo for any gun yet.

Maybe I should start working on gun camos. I don't have a cool camo for any gun yet.

That's all I do now. I'm one LMG off of diamond and I only did those cause I haven't seen them. Everyone has SMG and AR.

Could give two craps about my KDR anymore.

I'm like 2 kills from that FHM-18AA or whatever being gold as well hehe. I need to kill someone's Robot.

Back