The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Brilliant and hilarious ad. Loved it.

Can you imagine the jokes if they'd put hole instead of cup ?

Now that is a good commercial. They both were having fun with that one. Good to see this from Nike. Had me laughing.

perfect, Can't wait to follow them both this year.

Awesome ad. Interesting to see that it doesn't look like Tiger was using the covert driver.

That's got to be the best commercial I've seen golf related! I like the lighter side of Tiger being shown here!

Classic, I hope these two run all over the tour for the next couple of years

Love it.

{Grumpy troll voice} That's bs. There's no way they could hit a ball into a bowl of soup. That's Nike pulling some BS right there. {Grumpy troll voice}

oh but tiger did hit a ball into a bowl of soup a couple years ago at the firestone! haha. somehow got a free drop out of it to.

I thought it was a good spot. I'm hoping they really branch away from the see if you can top this commercial spots. I'm hoping they come out with like a season long running spot with the two of them going back and forth over little stuff.

Heard someone mention on the radio this morning about an idea for a spot. It's got the 2 of them on the course playing fast and going through certain groups. Then they get stuck behind a solo golfer who holds them up. Low and behold when they approach the solo golfer up ahead it turns out to be Jack Nicklaus. That would be a good spot if they could ever make something like that happen.

This is great! I laughed so hard when Tiger said "is that your real hair?" Haha. Lets be honest, Rory has a Jerry-Curl. He probably uses Soul Glo from 1987. Haha

Was it just me, or did Tigers welcome, unlike the others, feel quite genuine and honest? The others felt way too scripted but Tigers seemed real and from the heart. ;( lol

Well look, Tiger DOES still have some personality left. If it takes, in my opinion, great ads like this with Rory to bring it out in hi, then it will only help him in the public eye for getting away from that grumpy/shut-off/unapproachable Tiger.

Well done Nike, well done.

I really enjoyed that commercial. They both played off of each other well. I'm sure most of it was scripted, but it was solid.

Well look, Tiger DOES still have some personality left. If it takes, in my opinion, great ads like this with Rory to bring it out in hi, then it will only help him in the public eye for getting away from that grumpy/shut-off/unapproachable Tiger.

Not to turn it in to a Tiger thing, but he can certainly help shape some of his image if they do some funny commercials together. Imagine spots where TW is playing some practical jokes or fun rookie hazing to Rory.

That's great.. "Is that your real hair" is the best.

solid commercial.

It was only a matter of time before the Bird/Jordan style commercials featuring the two of them landed. Well done by Nike.

immediately reminded me of this.

He's got to feel good about them going all out for him, I think it speaks volumes.

frank the headcover should make a return

I really enjoyed it too.

I've tried commenting 4 times on this and I just rewatch the spot again instead.

The guy at the table with the ice tea and macbook, is that John Cleese?

Pretty good ad IMO. I wonder if it was awkward at all for Tiger.

I've tried commenting 4 times on this and I just rewatch the spot again instead.

The guy at the table with the ice tea and macbook, is that John Cleese?

No, its not.

This is why I wasn't expecting a funny video, at least not this good.

I love it, I can't wait to see what else they have in store for these two in regards to marketing. I wonder if their off camera banter is just as good.

Back