That's all I do now. I'm one LMG off of diamond and I only did those cause I haven't seen them. Everyone has SMG and AR.

Could give two craps about my KDR anymore.

I'm like 2 kills from that FHM-18AA or whatever being gold as well hehe. I need to kill someone's Robot.

Hi Jrod, we all miss you!

That's all I do now. I'm one LMG off of diamond and I only did those cause I haven't seen them. Everyone has SMG and AR.

Could give two craps about my KDR anymore.

I'm like 2 kills from that FHM-18AA or whatever being gold as well hehe. I need to kill someone's Robot.
I gave a crap about my KDR for about a day. Then remembered that I didnt care. Now I just try to annoy people.

I'm a spaz, I don't play well with others.

Ya I honestly had to go anyways I wasn't trying to be rude.

Well you were. I cried for like a whole minute.

Hahahahaha! You are awesome dude. That rage is fun.

DAN'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I got the FAL to Select Fire today and my KD actually managed to go up.

Interesting.

Interesting.

Are there lots of "champs" playing during the day?

Interesting.

Weird eh? Cant wait to finish up the MTAR. Should be called the MTARD. Hate this gun.

Are there lots of "champs" playing during the day?

It must be, or less people on causing better latency because I always do better during the day.

When I shoot people they actually die.

My GT on XBL is IMnotURdadUSMC. Feel free to add me for some black ops.

Weird eh? Cant wait to finish up the MTAR. Should be called the MTARD. Hate this gun.

I use gangster grip, silencer, and fmj on the MTAR and it's my highest KDR weapon.

Just finding this thread. (Ok just now finally posting) but I was all excited because I finally prestiged earlier this morning before work. This is the first CoD game that I decided to play online and I love it!

If anyone wants to add me on XBL - Ndfan301

Interesting.

I have no idea if I answered that text you sent, but FAL all the way. It destroys the SMR, especially on select fire. Add on foregrip and you'll roll people.

I have started messing around with SMGs as this game is starting to lose my attention. Big fan of the MSMC

Back