Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suddenly hate 30% of my bag.

The top end. Truthfully, I hate none of it, but the new gear has me planning for it's eventual replacement.

The top end. Truthfully, I hate none of it, but the new gear has me planning for it's eventual replacement.

So true.

SO much coming down the pipe this year that has my eyes up top.

I do think it needs tweaking either way, but now I'm really feeling it.

'Tis the season, when all golfers are checking what livers are going for on the black market, to buy new toys. LOL.

The Rory Hoopla this morning had me pondering VR Pro forged wedges for a hot bit.

Yeah. All of this talk has put my driver shaft pondering in a state of hold for the moment. Not sure what I want to do. Part of me says stick with what I've got. Other part of me wants to slobber all over some new driver/3W combinations... Guess which one's winning? :D

The fans are winning, Jon :D

The fans are winning, Jon :D

LOL. I don't know... I'm pretty happy with the Classic but after hitting it with the Kusala, I know there's a little more out there for me. All of this new equipment talk though is something. I'm at least going to have to sit on it for a month or so until this stuff becomes available to hit.

I want to hit the X Hot. I wonder if they will have a higher lofted option in LH.

I want to hit the X Hot. I wonder if they will have a higher lofted option in LH.

I seriously doubt it, D. It'll probably be available in 10.5* at the max for lefties methinks...

Looks like 10.5 is the highest loft in LH, Damaikis.

'Tis the season, when all golfers are checking what livers are going for on the black market, to buy new toys. LOL.

The Rory Hoopla this morning had me pondering VR Pro forged wedges for a hot bit.
I've been gaming them for two years. Best wedges I have ever gamed. Rory heard me talking about them yesterday and made his decision.

Hawk, think you need to go with the set-up we were talking about last night at the top. Classic and Speedline S.

10.5 is highest in LH according to their site.

Hawk, think you need to go with the set-up we were talking about last night at the top. Classic and Speedline S.

Those are two of the top contenders. Have to throw the X Hot in the mix as well. Still unsure about hybrids at this point, but plenty of time to figure it out. I think I could make do with one.

Damn. Oh well. I guess I'll try the Xtreme. I believe Chad said that would be available in 11.5* for LH.

Damn. Oh well. I guess I'll try the Xtreme. I believe Chad said that would be available in 11.5* for LH.

That maxes at 10.5 for lefties too, but you can adjust to 11.5. The face is only .5° closed in that setting.

Really want one of these new drivers coming out. I know I am getting an AMP Cell in the near future, but the R1 and the Covert just have my attention right now

Really want one of these new drivers coming out. I know I am getting an AMP Cell in the near future, but the R1 and the Covert just have my attention right now

i just came here to post the same. man...wives will never understand though? what do we do?

i've also come across like 3 or 4 putters that i really wanted to own.
more of a "putter collection" starter kit, rather than actually gaming multiple ones.
but the wife will certainly not understand those purchases...so they were passed upon.

i just came here to post the same. man...wives will never understand though? what do we do?

easy for me. I'll just buy her 1 too hehe

Aftermarket head covers.

Heck even if I don't buy some of the new classic stuff, there's a solid chance I go on the bay and pick up some covers for my FWs.

Aftermarket head covers.

Heck even if I don't buy some of the new classic stuff, there's a solid chance I go on the bay and pick up some covers for my FWs.

This is what I always did. Was hard to explain the boxes though! haha

Now though, I've actually got a pretty legit excuse for anything I purchase that shows up at the door! Hahaha

c-135_black_red_shadow.jpg

Tools need a new chauffeur and like this one better than the new Ogio Taj. Then again something happening in a couple weeks that could shed some light on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back