Gas Prices: What are you paying?

3.05 at SAMS

3.16 yesterday

3.15 in martin tn

up to $3.09

$3.19 this afternoon.

2.89 at QT......

3.35 a gallon it was 3.05 yesterday. That's bs .30 a gallon more overnight. No wonder oil companies are making millions a day

Amphibians can tapatalk!

Went up 12 cents to $3.079 today from yesterday.

3.07 when I filled up this morning on my way to work, 3.20 at same station on the way home

Over $4.00 freakin dollars here now for regular! I could drive 16 miles and get it for $3.94 but it would take 1.5 gallons to get there lol.

Back up to $3.60 here from a low of $2.89. :angry:

Yep, paid $3.61 yesterday to fill up. These are the days I appreciate driving a 4-cylinder. Haha.

$3.779 yesterday.

I filled up on Saturday for $3.559 because I knew it was going up. And I only topped off, just put in about 5 gallons!

3.69 for 91 octane last night at Costco. Near me it is already over 4.00.

I dont really understand gas prices. never will. I cant understand why anyone feels it is ok to charge over $3 a gallon. Its almost $4 here right now.

Paid $3.679 today for Regular at the Shell in Jerz right at the George Washington Bridge approach.

Around $3.40 or so. I don't mind it because I understand why the prices are that way since my dad works in the oil industry

3.79 yipee

I know I shouldn't post here, but I have to :)

I understand that people react to gas prices relative to their local situation and people's happiness are connected to that, and I'm far away from the US, but I am not happy about our gas prices either...

We have the prices per liter...but converted to gallons, I paid today USD 8.15 per gallon....the government can kiss my...

$3.29 for regular.

Last night the news announced another 10 cent per gallon Washington state tax proposal coming up.....boy am I glad I live right next to Idaho where the gas is 20 to 25 cents cheaper !

I think it would be better if fuel (in the US) was taxed more.
Maybe then people would be forced to use public transportation (and public transport would get more funding from the increased taxes). And maybe we would not have the stupidity that is CARB legislating the anti-diesel/ice agenda.

$3.29 for regular.

Last night the news announced another 10 cent per gallon Washington state tax proposal coming up.....boy am I glad I live right next to Idaho where the gas is 20 to 25 cents cheaper !

I believe I paid 4.17 this morning :/

$4.29 round these parts. The election is over fellas!

Back