Cobra AMP CELL Driver & AMP CELL Pro Driver Preview

me too, but I'm still going to go for it most likely

I have a Kusala Black that will be getting an adapter to use in it as well. Not for the MC, but just for fun. Should look boss

My favorite thing about adjustable clubs is having the ability to swap shafts so easily. I will be picking up several adapters when the time comes.

I think the blue head with the Miyazaki White shaft would be a killer setup. I'd game it in a heartbeat.

I think the blue head with the Miyazaki White shaft would be a killer setup. I'd game it in a heartbeat.

That would be great too.

If you guys really want to take the coloring up to the next level, just pick pick the color head and then get one of those wraps you can put on your shaft to match. Add matching grip and you have a complete club. Makes it easier to pick right shaft for your swing also.

My favorite thing about adjustable clubs is having the ability to swap shafts so easily. I will be picking up several adapters when the time comes.

yes they will be ordered by me as well. Love having options

That would be a sick looking setup. Larry Nelson was on the golf channel last night using a Miya White shaft.

If you guys really want to take the coloring up to the next level, just pick pick the color head and then get one of those wraps you can put on your shaft to match. Add matching grip and you have a complete club. Makes it easier to pick right shaft for your swing also.

certainly another interesting idea for sure.

I'm pretty much set with the color and shaft, all adapters I've found are back ordered. Just a waiting game now and guess no real hurry.

I'm pretty much set with the color and shaft, all adapters I've found are back ordered. Just a waiting game now and guess no real hurry.

what color are you going with again?

After tooling away in the golfsmith custom club options I'm really curious to see what the 2013 cobra custom clubs options will be:
DriverShafts1_zpsf93b3dd2.png
DriverShafts2_zps31ee2e1a.png

This driver is still one I want to try out again this year. I loved it last fall, and that was with a regular shaft flex in it, would love to see the results with a stiff and adjusted to the proper loft.

This is an interesting idea also. Hadn't thought of that.

Paging all Cobra/Puma Morgan Cup staffers:
"@shanebacon Good news from @cobragolf - the new Amp Cell driver that was initially only going to come gray/orange for Pro model now can be blue/red"

"@shanebacon Good news from @cobragolf - the new Amp Cell driver that was initially only going to come gray/orange for Pro model now can be blue/red"

I had a feeling that might happen. That's great news for those wanting more options in the pro head

That's awesome, I figured they'd probably expand, their branding of those four colors makes sense all clubs would be available in them. Thanks for the info!!!

Even though it's on the wrong side of the ball, the Blue Pro looks amazing!!!
e5ca29bc619711e2a1e322000a9e0853_7.jpg

Even though it's on the wrong side of the ball, the Blue Pro looks amazing!!!
e5ca29bc619711e2a1e322000a9e0853_7.jpg
Just when I set my mind on Cally....you go and do this to me.

MAN that blue is GORGEOUS!

I think I can make it official. If blue is an option for us that will be the color of my driver.

I think I can make it official. If blue is an option for us that will be the color of my driver.

I knew I liked you.

I have this strange feeling like I'm going to have 3 different driver "gamers" this year, almost like putters. That can't be healthy.

I knew I liked you.

I have this strange feeling like I'm going to have 3 different driver "gamers" this year, almost like putters. That can't be healthy.

There are worse things. Not sure how you determine what flat stick you put in your bag each round. Compared to that this seems like an easy task.

I knew I liked you.

You need your own WITB thread Jman. Just update it every week. I'll be honest, I would subscribe to it.

There are worse things. Not sure how you determine what flat stick you put in your bag each round. Compared to that this seems like an easy task.

I've honestly made my wife choose form time to time. Hahaha

That blue looks SO good. Plus, I already know I like this head!

I think a blue amp with the b asha would look so sexy.

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Back