2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Hahaha oh I remember that fondly. He was angry
The Cookie 4 Putt

Cookie posted this picture up in his Tangle Ridge review but wanted to show how easy it is out there to 4 putt these greens Cookie style.

The picture really doesn't do it justice but it was a huge drop from where Cookie's ball landed and the pin. Cookie hit the perfect 1st putt and Taylor and I still don't know how it stopped on the top tier. It was a half a roll away from going all the way down. Bad luck. From there Cookie barely tapped it and again it stopped short of the hole and we don't know how. It looked like it was going to be a 100mph putt after he tapped it. Nope. Then he missed his 8 footer to tap in for the 4 putt. It was painful to watch as it happened..................

Cookie4Putt.jpg

Nothing better than a visual reference.

So basically what your saying is don't be on the wrong tier.

Very impressive graphic. You have talent, my friend. Hopefully it is on the lower level during the invitational.

LMAO, thanks for the illustration! That is spot on.

I had one like that this weekend. Stopped on top of the hill at the back of the green, barely hit it because I was afraid it was going to roll forever, barely went anywhere. Second putt was the same thing, third putt I caught the grass with my putter on the back stroke and threw myself off. Fourth almost rammed a hole through the back of the cup.

LMAO, thanks for the illustration! That is spot on.
You were short of the hole 3 times on a putt that looked like you were getting ready to bobsled on. Quite the trick.

You were short of the hole 3 times on a putt that looked like you were getting ready to bobsled on. Quite the trick.

Still not sure how it happened. Regardless it was funny

TapaTalk from the iPhone

So did this officially fill up? Sorry if I missed it but I knew we were close.

Yes. Texas is officially completely full.

I hope no one catches me on camera with a four putt!! The only thing worse would be to a guy named Tiger and topping it off the first tee.

That's great to hear!

Well I still don't have it confirmed with my boss even though I am 96% sure it won't be a big deal but I am ready to rock this event! Boom!

Freaking pumped to hear the final touches callaway brings to the table.

Well I still don't have it confirmed with my boss even though I am 96% sure it won't be a big deal but I am ready to rock this event! Boom!

Excuse me? Your coming???

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Wait....thought we were full? See Taylor...glad I brought it up!

Too many good peeps coming and too many I wanted to meet still to pass it up.

Road trip baby!

I'm loving the way this event is shaping up!!!

Back