First hole of 2013; How did you do?

366yds par4 first hole was a bad one lol i hadnt hit a ball in about a month. i hit the first tee shot in the water hazzard to the right. we always get the right to hit 2 off the first tee. that didnt help me much i hit a big high draw the second shot that carried over the highway into a subdivision. finally put the next ball in play about 50yds out with a tree right in the way. i tried to hit a 56 over the tree didnt work the ball came back within ten yds of where it started. decided to punch out after that. after a bad chip and a cpl bad putts i got a 9 lol.

Worse round in a long time. Wasn't really expecting much since I was feeling under the weather and haven't really practiced much but still disappointed. Drives were mostly good, but short game was terrible. I was able to get every ball within a 2-3 feet radius of the hole from varies distances while warming up in the short game area but as soon as the round started, everything just went out the window. Long putts all day long. :banghead:

Worse round in a long time. Wasn't really expecting much since I was feeling under the weather and haven't really practiced much but still disappointed. Drives were mostly good, but short game was terrible. I was able to get every ball within a 2-3 feet radius of the hole from varies distances while warming up in the short game area but as soon as the round started, everything just went out the window. Long putts all day long. :banghead:
So what did you score on your first hole of the year?

Bogey! 3 putt on the 135 yard par 3.

1st hole of the year and the first round of since November....495 yrd. Par 5 (actually played shorter due to where the boxes were place)
1st shot-Hit my drive in the fairway bunker
2nd shot-5 iron and hit it thin but got good roll
3rd shot- ATV 50* left of green but pin high
4th shot- ATV 58* chip was short
5th and 6th shot- PUTT

Started the year with a bogey!!!

Double bogey first hole of the year followed by a par

Par while using the Bridgestone Mystery Ball.

I played Sunday and it was a par 5. Birdie. Perfect way to start the year. Actually played the first 5 holes great, with Birdie opportunity on all but one. Then the wheels came off and the bus hit a tree. Not what I wanted to see.

Played 9 days ago, first hole was a bogey, which was better than the triple bogey from last year. Couple mis-hits here and there, but overall, very happy with a round of sub-100.

Double Bogey.

Drive bled right into the light rough. Approach shot with a 9i and the wind at my back into a frozen green rolled off the back. Chunked a chip shot (should have putted). Chipped again. Two putt. Blah.

Double Bogey.

Drive bled right into the light rough. Approach shot with a 9i and the wind at my back into a frozen green rolled off the back. Chunked a chip shot (should have putted). Chipped again. Two putt. Blah.
Where at?

Well, played my first holes of 2013 yesterday. Bogeyed hole number 1. Missed the green and didn't get up and down. Hit the ball well for most of the day so I'm not too mad about it.

First hole of 2013? Routine Par. Par 5 play 545 in to the breeze. Drive down the middle, 5-wood lay up to 90 yards, 56* on the green, 2 putts.

Last round of 2012 was at Journey at Pechanga in Temecula, CA. What a gorgeous last round it was. The last hole is a par 4 with tee about 200 feet above the fairway and semi blind over a bunch of trees. Sadly it was so dark due to a herd of terribly slow asian women that I never saw my drive and was just playing for kicks at that point.
First nine holes of 2013 was on Sunday. On the 480 yard par 5 first hole I hit a decent drive that measured 265. That was slightly disappointing since I don't often remember to measure my drives, but I'll take being in the fairway. Next shot, I top my hybrid about 80 yards. Third shot, easy pitching wedge that looked perfect unto I get to the green. After looking in the hole and not seeing my ball :D I found it came up a yard short. Forth shot, I chip to 4 feet then sink the par put. Not bad, not great either. It is only the #9 handicap hole but it is frustrating how many times I have bogeyed it.

I had a Double Bogey on my first hole of the year. I par four slight dog leg right. Nice drive, but had a tree branches hanging in my angle to the green on the left side of the fairway so my 2nd just clipped a a limb and didn't get much run. Hit the next shot just short of the green and ball kicked sideways into a bunker. 4th out of the bunker to about 15 feet. 5th stroke just a bit firm on the left, tap in for a 6.

I am still waiting!!!!!!!!!

Par 4 - 395 yards.

Driver: 10 yards off the fairway to the right.
9 iron: 145 yards out from the rough - a little heavy and 1 yard short of green.
Putter: about 60ft away left pin high but 5ft left - made that one.

Hit a high fade to right side of fairway sitting about 285 with roll. Hit a 52* from about 115 to ten feet. 2 putted for par. I'll take that for the first hole of the year.

I finally get to answer this!! BIRDIE!!!!

Drive down left center, 50* wedge to three feet, dropped the putt!

Might be my first ever start to a year with a birdie.

I shockingly parred my first hole of the year. Hit my tee shot solid, but pulled it into the trees just a bit. Luckily had somewhat of an ally, punched it to about 85 yards, got it to 15 feet(chunked a bit) and then two putted. Round didn't go much better after that, but it was great to par the first hole of the year. Gives me hope!

my first hole of 2013 is the one in my wallet . other than that I got at least another month and half to tee it up .

Got out Sunday for the first time this year, and played the first hole like I knew how to golf...par. Told my wife we should just pack up and head home now. Doubled the second hole...:D

Back