First hole of 2013; How did you do?

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
There was a thread like this to start off last year, so I thought I would continue it. For those that got to tee it up today, how was your first hole? How did you start the year? FIR? GIR? Birdie? Par? Worse?

My first hole last year was a bogey, last hole this year was a bogey. Hoping I can improve on that this year.

I finished the year with a par. Hopefully I can trump that in '13!

Nice thread idea buddy. I'll enjoy following along here for sure.

I finished 2012 with a par. Hope to
Start '13 with one as well but that won't be until the weekend

1st hole was a bogey. Drove it right in the rough, shanked my 2nd into the desert, 3rd out of the desert was short of the green, chip and putt for bogey.

Hopefully I can post my first hole in a week or two!

I am several months out for this but hopefully someone can chime in and get THP off the bogey train.

Mine will be in a couple weeks. But I have to travel 850 miles to play it.

I am several months out for this but hopefully someone can chime in and get THP off the bogey train.

Unless you come play some golf with us Dallas boys before then!!

Rained here today, so my first hole will have to wait until Saturday...but I did finish 2012 going par, par on the 4th and 2nd handicap holes on the course....I can only hope that continues in the new year.

Ill get my first hole in this week. Back to Thursday 9s before the office.

Unless you come play some golf with us Dallas boys before then!!

I love that the offer is always there. It may happen this year as my sister-in-law will be getting married in Dallas. Just waiting for them to set the date.

Probably tomorrow for me. Great Thread!

I am in the middle of a bad swing funk. Played nine holes today. The first hole tee shot was an okay draw to center of fw with Hybrid. Then from 150y I fatted a 7 iron terribly which went about 60 yards. Sand wedge on okay trickled to back of green and a two putt for bogey. I shot fourteen over for nine holes. Zero GIR's. Hit two fairways. Hit two wrong fairways on adjacent holes. I'm so pissed right now.

Exactly, me too! Stupid snow.

I know! Snow's been on the ground all week and the high on the 10 day weather forecast is 38* on January 8th. First hole of 2013 may not be for a while, doesn't look like the snow on the ground is going to melt anytime soon.

she didnt seem too excited... i enjoyed it though.

I love that the offer is always there. It may happen this year as my sister-in-law will be getting married in Dallas. Just waiting for them to set the date.

That would be great!!!

I am already behind schedule-no game today. It has rained all day today from before daylight and still hasn't stopped.

I hope 2013 begins better than the last hole of 2012. Sunday, number 18 at Pine Barrens, 15 foot birdie putt but I was above the hole. Yep, you guessed it, three putt bogie.

No game tomorrow, three appointments. Maybe Thursday I will be back with the 2013, first hole report.

I will let everyone know in about 4 months when all the snows off the dang ground! Goof luck to everyone else out there!

Last hole of 2012 was a par on a 458 Par 4. cplj's home courses have beasts for finishing holes. Really nice drive, just short on the approach, poor chip leaving about six feet, and drained the par putt.

Hopefully, the first hole of 2013 will be Saturday.

Par on a par 4.

My last hole of 2012 was a birdie. Hopefully my first hole of 2013 is a par or birdie! I should be able to play this week (hopefully).

My first round should be Monday or the following Saturday. I'll try to remember to check back in then.

Back