Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh

vy8yvu7e.jpg

Nice dude! Enjoy it. Just recently sold mine, was time for a change for War.

Yeah man my other one is almost 4 years old hahah mid 2009

Just curious if anyone has wall-mounted a flat screen TV into the corner of a room. Our living room has some weird angles and I'm thinking of putting the TV in the corner to open up some space in the room. It will be a tight fit in the corner of the room, but I don't want to downsize my TV, that just isn't an option. :alien:

time to knock down a wall haha

Just curious if anyone has wall-mounted a flat screen TV into the corner of a room. Our living room has some weird angles and I'm thinking of putting the TV in the corner to open up some space in the room. It will be a tight fit in the corner of the room, but I don't want to downsize my TV, that just isn't an option. :alien:

www.bdiusa.com Avion corner unit?

There are the mounts that extend out and angle in different directions. It will go flat against the wall, but you can pull the arm out and adust it all over the place.

Something like this;

9004356_ra.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sanus+-...lack/9004356.p?id=1218008113446&skuId=9004356

www.bdiusa.com Avion corner unit?

Wish I could do that, but the corner where I'm thinking of mounting it also has angled ceilings that start about 4 feet off of the floor, would be hard to put in an entire unit like that and put the TV on it. Thus, I'm looking at wall-mounting the TV and having a much smaller TV stand underneath it to store the cable box and the DVD player.

There are the mounts that extend out and angle in different directions. It will go flat against the wall, but you can pull the arm out and adust it all over the place.

Something like this;

9004356_ra.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sanus+-...lack/9004356.p?id=1218008113446&skuId=9004356

This looks like the way that I'll go. I'll probably get a professional installer to do it, I'm not confident enough in my handyman skills to put all of this in by myself.

Wish I could do that, but the corner where I'm thinking of mounting it also has angled ceilings that start about 4 feet off of the floor, would be hard to put in an entire unit like that and put the TV on it. Thus, I'm looking at wall-mounting the TV and having a much smaller TV stand underneath it to store the cable box and the DVD player.

This looks like the way that I'll go. I'll probably get a professional installer to do it, I'm not confident enough in my handyman skills to put all of this in by myself.
Smart way to go.

Guys I found a great deal on a 70" TV I want but it's only 120Hz. Does 240Hz make that much of a difference.

Guys I found a great deal on a 70" TV I want but it's only 120Hz. Does 240Hz make that much of a difference.

No not a ton of difference

nope, pull the trigger!

70" of BLOPS rage

If your gonna be using it for video games a lot it'll be a little blurry when making fast movements on the screen.

anyone out there use Blackberry and sync with a google calendar? I need some assistance

anyone out there use Blackberry and sync with a google calendar? I need some assistance
Yes, I use a blackberry. Yes, I sync with G Cal.

Yes, I use a blackberry. Yes, I sync with G Cal.

I'm helping someone with their BB. He can add an entry on the BB and see it on the PC, but add it on the PC and it never shows on the BB. What am I missing?

Mine's only 60Hz!

Just got a usb wireless N "card" for Jacqui's laptop.

Do them in my sleep...feel free to pm with any questions

LtEvO TaPpEd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back