The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never in a million years would I have expected to see and chit chat with a staff member from Augusta National while on a Disney monorail.

Had on the logoed polo and FJ teaching pro shoes. Asked what company, blinked at the response, and then forgot how to talk. Wasn't expecting that answer at all. He was friendly though!

Never in a million years would I have expected to see and chit chat with a staff member from Augusta National while on a Disney monorail.

Had on the logoed polo and FJ teaching pro shoes. Asked what company, blinked at the response, and then forgot how to talk. Wasn't expecting that answer at all. He was friendly though!

Disney is a magical place. Thats awsome.

Trying to get a tee time tomorrow, but every course I look at is nearly completely booked. Frustrating.

Trying to get a tee time tomorrow, but every course I look at is nearly completely booked. Frustrating.
Heck, just fly out here.. The course sucks and the temperature does too. However there's no waiting! LOL

Heck, just fly out here.. The course sucks and the temperature does too. However there's no waiting! LOL
I do not function in cold weather.

Work party tonight. Open bar! This may end up Tom Joad esque

Trying to keep this as family-friendly as possible: Paula Creamer looks amazing in the pictures she just put up on Twitter from the PGA show. That is all.

Trying to keep this as family-friendly as possible: Paula Creamer looks amazing in the pictures she just put up on Twitter from the PGA show. That is all.

Looks totally different than the bridgestone pic we just got

Man.. I wish I had twitter. To be honest I'm really not sure what it is. lol

So party was good. Drank some. Not nearly enough to be entertaining.

Yes paula lookn good...

So party was good. Drank some. Not nearly enough to be entertaining.
Come on Blu I have faith in you!! Go drink some more.

Does anyone have a twitter account and only follow and not post?

We're on our way home. Got a two year old asleep with grandma. But I think a few cocktails before bed would be a good thing.

Lots of people do. Ideally Twitter is a 2-way street where you post and interact with others, but I know some people just use it as a news feed.

I think I already lost my xhot bombs. That or they're in between the seats of my car. Hoping for the latter cause I was pretty excited to get those
Picked up a few more today if you don't find yours shoot me a PM.

I don't think I need to start a thread on this, so I've never been fit for anything. I'm drooling over some new drivers. What numbers should I be looking for on a launch monitor?

Lots of people do. Ideally Twitter is a 2-way street where you post and interact with others, but I know some people just use it as a news feed.
I've had Twitter for a while now, and it looks like I have 269 tweets.

This is the last time i'm waiting untilthe last minute to read an entire book. I hate mid-1800's missourian talk. Cant understand a word of it.

This is the last time i'm waiting untilthe last minute to read an entire book. I hate mid-1800's missourian talk. Cant understand a word of it.

Just watch the movie. I don know what you're reading. But 90% chance it's been made into a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back