Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for you guys up yonder, I shall play tomorrows round for you. :alien:

DO IT! Maybe get an extra 9 in and internet the crap out of a few drives and a 7i, or 2.

So as I ponder staff bags for the MC, we get the choice of block or script writing for our names. I am leaning towards block, because most of the tour guys have block, but what do you guys think? Block or Script writing?

Dude, my brain NEVER stops pondering but I cannot FATHOM the amount going on in you MC'ers heads right now. I love it!

(I say script!)

DO IT! Maybe get an extra 9 in and internet the crap out of a few drives and a 7i, or 2.

You know I will, internet bombs unleashed.

So as I ponder staff bags for the MC, we get the choice of block or script writing for our names. I am leaning towards block, because most of the tour guys have block, but what do you guys think? Block or Script writing?

I'm going to have my Bridgestone mini staff embroidered and am in that same boat, leaning toward block though.

Script is prettier however block is more visible. My choice would be block.

I'm going to have my Bridgestone mini staff embroidered and am in that same boat, leaning toward block though.

I think Cleveland was the only one's who allowed the option. I like block as well.

I like the block, I think you've guys helped validate my decision. (Except you Jman, thanks for nothing! Hahaha :alien:)

I like the block, I think you've guys helped validate my decision. (Except you Jman, thanks for nothing! Hahaha :alien:)

Hey, I dare to be different dude. Hehe

Trying to figure out which driver I'll be playing this year. Feel like I've audtioned plenty, but I still don't feel like I have one if that makes sense. I haven't found that perfect one that has it all for me. R1 is still a maybe. Or I might reshaft the Super LS. Or maybe something else.

I had the same ponder Hawkster, SO many drivers out there this year I want to hit.

I had the same ponder Hawkster, SO many drivers out there this year I want to hit.

I feel like my idea driver is damn near the opposite of where it was last year, which is sort of difficult for me to sort out. I'd like to try out that new Classic, but I'm still concerned about it launching/spinning too low.

I feel like my idea driver is damn near the opposite of where it was last year, which is sort of difficult for me to sort out. I'd like to try out that new Classic, but I'm still concerned about it launching/spinning too low.

You could just have a knee-jerk ho'ing like I did this week :bulgy-eyes:

You could just have a knee-jerk ho'ing like I did this week :bulgy-eyes:

I did that already lol. Not with a driver though. It felt good for about two days at least!

I should buy an AMP.

Trying to figure out which driver I'll be playing this year. Feel like I've audtioned plenty, but I still don't feel like I have one if that makes sense. I haven't found that perfect one that has it all for me. R1 is still a maybe. Or I might reshaft the Super LS. Or maybe something else.

I'm with you buddy. Last night I took 2 drivers to the sim, the J40 and Supertri. Didn't hit the supertri well and the J40 was alright. I know I have an AMP Cell with my name on it at Cobra HQ but I really want something else. R1 or Covert are at the top of my list ATM

I did that already lol. Not with a driver though. It felt good for about two days at least!

I should buy an AMP.

I think you would crush an AMP Cell!

I'm with you buddy. Last night I took 2 drivers to the sim, the J40 and Supertri. Didn't hit the supertri well and the J40 was alright. I know I have an AMP Cell with my name on it at Cobra HQ but I really want something else. R1 or Covert are at the top of my list ATM

I really liked the Covert alot more than I thought I would. The star of the show for me was the XHot. I hit a bunch of stuff on the LM and that was far and away the best for me. If you havent hit it, give it a try man.

Im pondering XHot like crazy.

I keep frantically checking my email waiting for my credit to come through from GlobalGolf and then that XHot is MINE!

I'm still hawk-pondering 3 woods just because. I have to have something right? Interested in hitting the XL 3W, but can't imagine that it will be some crazy jump over the F3...

Jman, how about a 4H? X-Hot has a nice 22˚ one (23 if you wanna go pro)... Just sayin. :D

Me too. Me too.

Do you like the Stage 2? I used to be a TM homer but just dont like their offerings the last few years.

I really liked the Covert alot more than I thought I would. The star of the show for me was the XHot. I hit a bunch of stuff on the LM and that was far and away the best for me. If you havent hit it, give it a try man.

I hit that one alright too. It's on the radar.

Perfect release.

:banghead:

Yeah yeah, I bet you are.

It'll get better for me in a couple of days I do believe.

Or worse...could get waaaaaaaaaaaaay worse.

I'm pondering irons and still pondering the shaft for my 3-wood. I'm starting to lean towards puting the same shaft in it that is in my R11 just up the weight some. But then I think about how great a Kusala Blue or B.Asha 7x could be in it. I'm just a little skiddish on softer tip sections right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back