Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

We should start a google calendar or something to track when people are arriving. I'll have a car and would be more than happy to give someone a ride if they arriving around the same time.

Just a queston, has any canadians attended this event before , or are attending this year .

Just a queston, has any canadians attended this event before , or are attending this year .

I'm Canadian... I just don't live up there anymore. :act-up:

I'm Canadian... I just don't live up there anymore. :act-up:

I knew there was something wrong with you.

Last year a whole family of Canadian golfers made it down, two brothers and their dad.

There's a 90% chance I'm getting deployed to Afghanistan in April and I have reserved a spot in the villas. Is there any one who might want my spot if I can't make it? Let me know!

Looks like I lost one of my Villamates(I just made it up)!! Will be interesting to see who we all get paired with!

HEre we are almost in February, time is ticking down till we meet in Florida once again. I am getting excited!!!! :blob:

HEre we are almost in February, time is ticking down till we meet in Florida once again. I am getting excited!!!! :blob:
Me too! The May outing is a golfers dream come true.

I am a bit nervous and timid... Especially for my fiance who has missed her third lesson tonight lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I received a text from my boy Zak tonight, AKA, Bogey317, saying how much he is looking forward to this and enjoying a beer with me in May. That brought a smile to my face. Me too, dude, me too! Counting down the days.

Flights booked Villa deposit paid, ready to go, cant wait to go, and cant wait to put some faces to the names. So PUMPED!!!

Any one know where good deals are on Disney World and Universal Studios.

The girlfriend and her friend are looking to hit them up while I golf, wondering if there's any local deals.

also is there a shuttle from airport to the resort?, and also i thought i read somewhere they have a shuttle to disney world?

In about the next month or so we will probably start seeing of the equipment that will be there to test.

Based on what we've seen from the PGA Show coverage....there will be a ton of awesome gear this year too.

Yes there will be. It seems that there is more buzz about this years equipment from top to bottom versus' last year.

I am a bit nervous and timid... Especially for my fiance who has missed her third lesson tonight lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nothing to be nervous or timid about when you get together with THP'ers. Just one big family.

Flights booked Villa deposit paid, ready to go, cant wait to go, and cant wait to put some faces to the names. So PUMPED!!!

The girlfriend and her friend are looking to hit them up while I golf, wondering if there's any local deals.

My wife went to Disney every day last year and will be doing the same again this year too.

Yes there will be. It seems that there is more buzz about this years equipment from top to bottom versus' last year.

I agree Keygan, hope that translates to a fun and informative Demo Day.

Don't forget there will be a webcam set up for instant feedback too.

I do too. I will admit that last year I was a little overwhelmed and wasn't sure how to use my time and in turn didn't take good notes or hit nearly as much stuff as I should have. This go around I will have a much better plan in place and will certainly use my time smarter. With the new changes and the live stream, I think it will really make the demo day the best ever.

I do too. I will admit that last year I was a little overwhelmed and wasn't sure how to use my time and in turn didn't take good notes or hit nearly as much stuff as I should have. This go around I will have a much better plan in place and will certainly use my time smarter. With the new changes and the live stream, I think it will really make the demo day the best ever.

Being late didnt help you either, but man there is just so much equipment to try, its easy to get carried away too fast. Even though you came a bit late (and overdressed), you def. made the most of your time there.

Being late didnt help you either, but man there is just so much equipment to try, its easy to get carried away too fast. Even though you came a bit late (and overdressed), you def. made the most of your time there.

Yeah, looking back, flying in that morning wasn't the best call. Should have just flew in Thursday night and roomed with someone for the evening. But the overdressed part I wouldn't agree with..lol

So if anyone wants to know if flying in Friday morning is a good idea...No. Its not.

Demo day is definately tougher than it would apprear to get good notes and keep ideas straight. It is an understatement that there is a ton of equipment available and sorting through it and getting ideas down is tough. Last year I made the suggestion that the year prior I brought a little voice recorder to get my thoughts down and a few others tried that last year. I am going to toss that out there again this year for those that think they might be a bit overwhelmed and are trying to figure how to keep everything straight.

The staff does a great job of breaking down the demo day in parts and I would suggest trying to stay with that thinking and hit all the drivers you want first, the go to FWs and so on... Be prepared, have in your mind what you want to hit andbe ready.

The camera and live interation will be another great way to get your thoughts out as well and I hope it is as bit a success as I think it will be.

The only deals I know of involve timeshare presentations, I would not think you really want to do that.

I see you are in Canada, if there is an CAA office in your area, they may carry discounted attraction tickets for Orlando. Likewise for those in the US, check your local AAA office. In some cases you don't have to be a member to buy from them (depends on location).

Back