I miss Jrod singing to me.

Is that INGOLFER?

I'd be happy to chat but I cannot play this game in a party I lag to hell and just die, and then rage.

Yeah except you are so focused on the game you dont say anything while you are playing and I keep saying 'Hello? You still there?" 50 times..haha

I miss playing with all you guys. Good times. I feel like I dont even know you guys anymore. :(

we will have to setup a night to get everyone on again, last time we did that, it worked well

I just cant tonight lol

we will have to setup a night to get everyone on again, last time we did that, it worked well

I just cant tonight lol

You said that last night Mike. Stop playing with my emotions. :(

I got on around 10:30 last night and no one was on. I whisper cried

I got on around 10:30 last night and no one was on. I whisper cried

I signed off just as you signed on. I was falling asleep. Sorry dude. I will be on after the Devils game tonight. Just shoot me a txt because I am always offline to avoid having random people just joining parties and irritating Canadan.

I signed off just as you signed on. I was falling asleep. Sorry dude. I will be on after the Devils game tonight. Just shoot me a txt because I am always offline to avoid having random people just joining parties and irritating Canadan.

I wasn't the only one to leave the party when that dbag entered.. He was about as friendly as your other buddy.

I wasn't the only one to leave the party when that dbag entered.. He was about as friendly as your other buddy.

I didnt invite the guy. I dont even know him. I know him from twitter. No reason to throw a hissy fit about it.

How awkward is it when randos enter your party haha. Had a guy keep doing it with me and my buddies the other night. took me forever to figure out how to make the party private haha

I didnt invite the guy. I dont even know him. I know him from twitter. No reason to throw a hissy fit about it.

Leaving a party and then making fun of him is hardly a hissy fit haha! That guy was a clown.

How awkward is it when randos enter your party haha. Had a guy keep doing it with me and my buddies the other night. took me forever to figure out how to make the party private haha

sooo awkward haha -- Dude shows up, finds out there's a CBJ fan and a Flyers fan in the party and just starts tearing the teams apart.

What a weirdo.

Leaving a party and then making fun of him is hardly a hissy fit haha! That guy was a clown.

I am not disagreeing but you threw a bit of a hissy fit about it.

Okay. Don't be sad Ricky. JRod and I had a good laugh over it.

Until Jrod rage quit 2 minutes later and you were stuck with me..haha

sooo awkward haha -- Dude shows up, finds out there's a CBJ fan and a Flyers fan in the party and just starts tearing the teams apart.

What a weirdo.

I don't like houckey so I dont understand what you guys are saying, but its just awkward regardless. You don't even know what to say

I don't even know what to say.

Umm...I want the last 1:30 of my life back, thanks JRod...lol wow.

This one's better.

WARNING NSFW Language.

Spoiler

Just got announced that it will be 2xp this weekend...

for weapons

That still means you can level up faster, as experience for weapons and gaining attachments does go towards your overall rank. Just not as fast as just a 2XP weekend.

That still means you can level up faster, as experience for weapons and gaining attachments does go towards your overall rank. Just not as fast as just a 2XP weekend.

Yeah but I'm sure I'm not the only who has been diverse with their weapon use and has upgraded alot of their guns.

Back