Contest - 2013 PGA Show Coverage

Any idea on when the announcement will be made for this one?

A little late on this one, but thats okay. New contests are coming all the time.

LoL just saw the deadline....boo

Look up man... Too late

Reading is FUNdamental! LOL

No more entries, just look up a few posts.

Look up, and up.

lol. after they announce the winner and the total, i'd like to submit my entry please.

Waht would you like to drink?
Skim milk, please.

Announcement will be made Sunday evening guys.

Total - 345

Lol, just kidding. Can't wait to see how many pics were taken. I think my original guess was WAY too low.

4,235 in total.

I am always amazed at how many pics are actually taken. Blew my mind when I heard a couple shows ago.

I know I missed but I am sure the number will be astronomical.

This is probably just a trick. None of the ones already posted count and the answer is 1. Hahaha

I think I was WAY too low

Total - 345

Lol, just kidding. Can't wait to see how many pics were taken. I think my original guess was WAY too low.

HAHA..probably just that many taken by Jman in the SeeMore Booth..lol

Awesome, with the looks of all the coverage so far, my guess is probably too low. You and the entire THP team killed it this year at the PGA Show!!!

This is probably just a trick. None of the ones already posted count and the answer is 1. Hahaha

I big HD Video rollin' 24/7.

Reading is FUNdamental! LOL

No more entries, just look up a few posts.

Enough with your teacher speak! :alien:

This thread has gotten hilarious.

I know you guys took a lot of photos, so I am preparing myself for an absurd number.

Just thinking, will the announcement be made at halftime? There is a fairly big game on Sunday evening. :devil:

People obviously read part of the first post, why don't they read all of it?

Back