The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m31ix1Zx2b1qi8jcb.jpg

Somebody at work pissed all over the toilet seat. WTF! Aren't you a grown man? Who takes a piss with the seat down?

Somebody at work pissed all over the toilet seat. WTF! Aren't you a grown man? Who takes a piss with the seat down?

I could go on and on about this.. There are 8 people in our office and the freakin toilet looks worse than a civic center.. Things that blow my mind.

The hot dogs I purchase come in packs of 8.

I get the Kirkland hot dogs. There is like 15 or more hot dogs in that pack. Freaking best hot dogs out

I get the Kirkland hot dogs. There is like 15 or more hot dogs in that pack. Freaking best hot dogs out
No way dude. Ball Park Angus Hot Dogs ftw. I dont think there is such a thing as actual angus beef being in a hot dog, but thats what they say on the package and I can put those things down.

Haha I get all that stuff. It does rule.

War you get the hooves from the Angus cows. Angus hooves are probably better than regular hooves

War you get the hooves from the Angus cows. Angus hooves are probably better than regular hooves

Hahah angus hooves.

Me and chunky enjoy the all meat goodness of Kirkland dogs

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Contest will run until Thursday 1/24/13 at 11:59pm EST. and we will announce the winner after the completion of the PGA Show.

Your Entry
Here will be how your entry should be done.
Total - ???

How can people read the part in red, yet miss the part in blue? They are one after the other.

I need to try some Kobe hooves then.

I'm missing the Phoenix Open...school sucks.

Liars, whiners, and complainers.

I've got no damn time or sympathy for you, so leave me the hell alone.

Grrrrrr......

Liars, whiners, and complainers.

I've got no damn time or sympathy for you, so leave me the hell alone.

Grrrrrr......

But Jman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back