Bettinardi Putter Thread

Got to thinking. Is Kutch's putter specially bent to fit into his left forearm or is it just extended and he sets it up like that himself? Just thought I'd get some info before I go F'ing up my putter.

A little confused on your question but I'm sure he has the loft and lie bent to something he's comfortable with and fits his eye. I would think he

Sorry I would think he has it set up like he wants then has them bend it to the lie and loft he wants.

That should be snapped up for $89.00

Got out this weekend for another round. It was cold, wet and quite muddy. This putter was the bright spot on an otherwise sub par day (literally). Great roll and I just continue to get more comfortable with feeling the distance. Almost intuitive. Can't wait until the weather warms up and the greens get a little quicker.

Only bummer on the day is that I may have scratched the face somehow on this thing! I can only think of a single shot where that could have happened. It was a putt from the fairway. Part of me is horrified at this very small, almost imperceptible blemish. The other part of me is relieved, as I spend a good amount of time babying this thing as I wipe it down every time I put it back in the bag... Once I dirty a club that OCD is usually ratcheted down a point or two (not all the way though). It was mostly dirt, but I could still see it after a good scrubbing. It's tiny, but I'll always know it's there. :sad:

Got out this weekend for another round. It was cold, wet and quite muddy. This putter was the bright spot on an otherwise sub par day (literally). Great roll and I just continue to get more comfortable with feeling the distance. Almost intuitive. Can't wait until the weather warms up and the greens get a little quicker.

Only bummer on the day is that I may have scratched the face somehow on this thing! I can only think of a single shot where that could have happened. It was a putt from the fairway. Part of me is horrified at this very small, almost imperceptible blemish. The other part of me is relieved, as I spend a good amount of time babying this thing as I wipe it down every time I put it back in the bag... Once I dirty a club that OCD is usually ratcheted down a point or two (not all the way though). It was mostly dirt, but I could still see it after a good scrubbing. It's tiny, but I'll always know it's there. :sad:

I take ridiculously good care of mine but I have a few with scratches it happens. Those just now can be gamed when the weather isn't good Bettinardi putter weather like today. I had a great round with my tour dass mallet today. Very consistent putting all day only 1 3 jack and it was because the green was covered in goose crap. Think ill keep using this and see how it goes.

I take ridiculously good care of mine but I have a few with scratches it happens. Those just now can be gamed when the weather isn't good Bettinardi putter weather like today. I had a great round with my tour dass mallet today. Very consistent putting all day only 1 3 jack and it was because the green was covered in goose crap. Think ill keep using this and see how it goes.

That's pretty much how I look at it. I'm planning on sticking to the SS12 for the season, minus a guest appearance or two from my SS11. This just means that I don't have to worry about weather as much. In my crazy head at least. Last year if it was crappy out, I would game my Si2.

Bump this thread as we were discussing putters a bit in the Morgan Cup thread. I am pondering all of the Bettinardi mallets and believe that is what I will end up with if they are offered for the MC.

I hope we are allowed something to do with the Kool Aid Man. Those look unreal.

Last year is was the SS, BB, and QueenB series.

Bump this thread as we were discussing putters a bit in the Morgan Cup thread. I am pondering all of the Bettinardi mallets and believe that is what I will end up with if they are offered for the MC.

I like your thinking. If the BB54 was around last year, it would have been in my bag.

Someone needs to rock the high-toe BB34.

Needs.

Haha Kool Aid is almost instantly $1K dude. We won't be anywhere near that. I can promise you though that we will be getting fantastic putters. FIT face is my favorite feeling face

Considering the price and limited numbers usually produced, I would be shocked.

Im digging the BB1...would maybe do the BB37, that would probably help keep my putting stroke on line

I really LOVE LOVE LOVE the Signature Series #5, just looks mean

Doubt that. They are all custom one offs. Good news is the production line putters are really great this year.

I like your thinking. If the BB54 was around last year, it would have been in my bag.

I first saw it and was in disbelief that Bettinardi had produced a monster like that lol! Now I look at it and WANT IT!!!

Im digging the BB1...would maybe do the BB37, that would probably help keep my putting stroke on line

I really LOVE LOVE LOVE the Signature Series #5, just looks mean

I am praying that the Sig Series is available. Love love love the SS 6 mallet.

No need to apologize Junior!! You brought up a line of Bettis and we discussed. Kool Aid will be mine one day. I just need to sell my children lol

I first saw it and was in disbelief that Bettinardi had produced a monster like that lol! Now I look at it and WANT IT!!!

They used to have a mallet that size Ben hogan Big Ben was one of them but they haven't had them in a production line in a very long time.

They used to have a mallet that size Ben hogan Big Ben was one of them but they haven't had them in a production line in a very long time.

Researched it a bit when they first showed pics and you are dead right. It is a bit of a cult classic actually. I am digging one that is black with some purple accents. I have more wants than money:beat-up:

Sorry guys I didnt know the KoolAid were so expensive.

I don't blame you though. I would take even one of the headcovers, so awesome.

Would any bridgestone Staffers be interested in going to Bridgestone HQ, then travelling an hour to Studio B fitting? For a 2 day trip?

Researched it a bit when they first showed pics and you are dead right. It is a bit of a cult classic actually. I am digging one that is black with some purple accents. I have more wants than money:beat-up:

Yeah it's a classic why the BB54 has been so popular with them I think. It's really great on mis hits off center as well.

Back