i-SMrJ2Hv-L.jpg

i-TB8Q45q-L.jpg

i-B29hP29-L.jpg

i-HT5Fk9g-L.jpg

i-SBBvH7v-L.jpg

i-4H4Qv6s-L.jpg

i-dzkgD2K-L.jpg

i-SDXZphs-L.jpg

Love me some Ecco's, quite a few nice ones shown in the pics, hopefully they will be back with Bridgestone in the MC!

Man those shoes are killer.

Love the new styling.

Just not a fan of these

I might be in the minority here but for me the Ecco collection is just meh...

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Love me some Ecco's, quite a few nice ones shown in the pics, hopefully they will be back with Bridgestone in the MC!

That thought made me excited. Love the Ecco styling and comfort.

Really liking those new styles; love my current ecco's.

i-HT5Fk9g-L.jpg

Love those brown ones. Pair those with some Navy pants and light grey shirt.....classy.

The new barefoot style platform looks awesome, can't wait to see if they are more comfortable than previous versions of eccos. Usually a bit stiff for my liking.

Ecco's 2013 offering looks incredible....I really do think a pair of the newly styled Biom Hybrids will eventually be mine. Wearing my 2012's right now!

I love the new old school uppers paired with spikeless bottoms.

These are the most comfortable golf shoes I've worn. Love them!

I would like to try on some Biom Hybrids.

This is the first yr I like some of there shoes

I really like the Ecco street shoes. They are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever tried.

With the prices they charge, I have yet to find the right sale so I can afford to try some Biom/Biom Hybrids. I love their shoes, just cant afford them.

The Biom Hybrids are very comfortable. The yak leather is breathable in summer and warm in winter. I bought a pair in white last spring, and got a pair in black for Christmas. No break in period for me on these. Second round out walked a full 18.

I agree with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like their line-up. I always hear great stuff about them but have always felt kind of "meh" about the designs.

Love the look of those winged tip ecco tours. So sweet.

Yes please! I see about 5 different pairs I want now. Maybe they will send some out for review! :)

I'm in love with these shoes, just can't convince myself to pull the trigger on a pair with the price tag....yet

Love that white pair with the yellow soles! Very sharp looking! Heard so many great thibgst about Ecco shoes at The Morgan Cup last year.

Back