Finally broke my controller last night heh.

Bad day at work + CoD = bad idea.

Get a scuf. If you play a lot of fps that is.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Finally broke my controller last night heh.

Bad day at work + CoD = bad idea.

hahaha.. so I was going to mention something about it at least not being your coffee table, but..

I honestly didn't even think I hit it that hard until I looked down and the right side had a 2" gap between the two pieces. At least it barely dented the coffee table, it didn't deserve it.

There it is!

Omg my SCUF is even more amazing then I thought (compared to my brothers which I have gamed a lot) I won't even need my kontrol freaks on 12 sensitivity.

I'll do a little review for you guys, after I get some gaming done with it this weekend.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I don't even know what a SCUF is haha

It's a custom controller. Mostly for FPS gamed, a lot of the mlg guys use them.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

It's a custom controller. Mostly for FPS gamed, a lot of the mlg guys use them.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

The day I pay 120$ for a controller to play CoD, well, that's just never gonna happen.

From the SCUF website....

"As all competetive players will know a split second can make all the difference to the outcome of a match. The features of the SCUF controller are aimed at saving you these split seconds in your gameplay and also open up dropshots, flying dropshots and some awesome moves to every player"

hahaha

Mine was $170 lol. I'll make my money back off of it, I'm certainly no pro but we do a lot of local stuff.

I don't see it differently then buying a good set of clubs. Just another way to enjoy myself.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Mine was $170 lol. I'll make my money back off of it, I'm certainly no pro but we do a lot of local stuff.

I don't see it differently then buying a good set of clubs. Just another way to enjoy myself.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

My brother used to win all the local MW2 and MW3 tournaments at the gaming centers with a 20$ wired controller.

To each their own I guess.

My brother used to win all the local MW2 and MW3 tournaments at the gaming centers with a 20$ wired controller.

To each their own I guess.

You'd do well with a wired controller.. They don't go as far when you throw them.

The SCUF controller really does help with reaction time and stuff like that but I just can't see myself paying upwards of $200 for a controller. That's just ridiculous.

Microsoft wired controller is where it's at. Just sucks buying them used since they don't make them anymore :(

Last edited:
The SCUF controller really does help with reaction time and stuff like that but I just see myself paying upwards of $200 for a controller. That's just ridiculous.

Microsoft wired controller is where it's at. Just sucks buying them used since they don't make them anymore :(

I've gotten a couple hours with it now it helps with my game style and the guns I like (fal smr tac 45) still getting use to the paddles on the back.

My old gaming controller was a wired xbox/pc controller.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I get pissed when I have to pay $50-60 to get a new controller, a $100+ plus controller ain't happenin.

The basic Xbox wireless controllers are only 39.99, not that I would know :alien:

haha, nice...there we go! And they even have a built in catch wire.

I need to play on these servers just for the epic accents.

Anyone want to get some blopping done tonight

I think I may be done with this game, got a probation warning last night for "unfinished games". Apparently you're expected to complete a game when your connection is crap, hardcore spawn camped, go into a game mode (headquarters and TDM for me) you dislike, etc. Eat turds, Treyarch.

I think I may be done with this game, got a probation warning last night for "unfinished games". Apparently you're expected to complete a game when your connection is crap, hardcore spawn camped, go into a game mode (headquarters and TDM for me) you dislike, etc. Eat turds, Treyarch.

Pretty much.

Back