The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only two? I am both shocked and disappointed... What happens if the zombie apocalypse hits and you have to bunker down?

My bar houses more than just rum. I should take a photo for you. It's impressive.

Closing at 2. Weekend starting early for this girl!!

My roommate order a Bengal cat yay mini tiger.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Even though I was pissed someone stole my headlight lenses, I got a good deal from a guy who felt bad they got stolen.

There are good people out there..

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Even though I was pissed someone stole my headlight lenses, I got a good deal from a guy who felt bad they got stolen.

TapaTalk from the iPhone
How the heck does someone do that? Or were they the covers that go over off road lights or something?

You must never have seen my reply to that post . . .

How the heck does someone do that? Or were they the covers that go over off road lights or something?

Nope like the actual lenses. On my tahoe they just pop off. All you have to do is pull them out. Could do it in probably 3 minutes

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Nope like the actual lenses. On my tahoe they just pop off. All you have to do is pull them out. Could do it in probably 3 minutes

TapaTalk from the iPhone
That's wild. On my Tahoe I always had to unscrew them from the inside first.

My SCUF controller came today yay.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Oh today got so much better around 6:15....got an awesome package from Ohio.
Spoiler
DSC07748_zps435df2f4.jpg

And here is its new home.
Spoiler
DSC07749_zps50590dbc.jpg

Many thanks to you, Canadan.

Hah, Chad, I found it!!! Awesome to see it in your bag immediately my good man! Enjoy!

My hockey team got a hard fought 5 to 4 win tonight on Senior night.

I'm cleared to play golf again !!!
The PT said I am so far ahead of schedule on my rehab, there is no reason I can't play.
I've been waiting to hear those words since October 10th.

The PT said I am so far ahead of schedule on my rehab, there is no reason I can't play.

Congrats! I know I was super excited when I got cleared again to go back at things 100% a few months ago

Congrats! But don't overdo it!

I got engaged last night and couldn't be happier right now. I don't know how a putz like me ended up with such a beautiful and wonder woman but she said yes!

I got engaged last night and couldn't be happier right now. I don't know how a putz like me ended up with such a beautiful and wonder woman but she said yes!

Congrats!!!

Wow congrats!

Awesome Jeff! That's great I got engaged a year ago and my wedding is this June. It is a great feeling when you know have found the person you will spend the rest of your life with. Enjoy it buddy.

Dude congrats! Here's to many years of happiness..cheers

Congrats Jeff! Remember shoes need to be worn at the wedding!

Congrats! Good week for you then, eh?

Awesome Jeff! That's great I got engaged a year ago and my wedding is this June. It is a great feeling when you know have found the person you will spend the rest of your life with. Enjoy it buddy.

Thanks, man. I don't think I've ever been more nervous when I proposed. Congrats to you too!
Congrats Jeff! Remember shoes need to be worn at the wedding!

We do live at the beach, so...
Congrats! Good week for you then, eh?

Yea, haha. It's been a big week so far!

Thanks everyone

Thanks, man. I don't think I've ever been more nervous when I proposed. Congrats to you too!

Thanks everyone

Thanks Yeah I was nervous for over a month before I actually asked. Haha Congrats again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back