The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this morning has not started well. My buddies grandfather who took care of me when I was growing up passed this morning. We knew he wasn't going to be around much longer but it still doesn't help

Sorry to hear about your loss.

My buddy (cocker) is having tear duct issues, swollen and protruding a bit on one eye, breaks my heart. Its happened before and gone back after a nights sleep but not this time. Doesn't hurt him and he's still the same ole Boomer, just makes me feel like a terrible owner.

Hope it goes away soon. Hate seeing animals in pain and not knowing what they really feel for pain.

I've been stuck on a work call since for the last 3 hours, with no end in sight yet. It was supposed to be a one hour Root Cause Analysis with a vendor, but it's gone way down the rabbit hole.

Looks like I'll be missing the St. Louis Mardi Gras party.

Hope it gets settled soon, that sounds like a major PITA

I had this last week on a Bank of America call. First thing I asked is if all the batteries were within normal dates. After 4 hours and many many phone calls a second tech went to site and 2 of the batteries on the controller cars were dead and 6 months past End of Life Expectations.

It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't supposed to be enjoying the morning with my son.

First world rant here....

My wife and I live in a condo complex. Part of our monthly condo fee includes snow removal. Well, thanks for NOTHING snow removal company, they haven't been here since early last night! So the parking lot for our condo as well as all of the steps leading outside are completely covered in snow. 2 of my neighbors couldn't even open their front doors outside because the snow was stacked up so high. I just spent an hour and a half outside shoveling a path through the parking lot so that we could get to the main road in front of our complex and also shoveling out my neighbors so that they could actually get out of their condos. Anyways, I feel like we're paying money to this snow removal company for no good reason, I'm pissed at them.

Send them an invoice. With pictures.

My wife and I live in a condo complex. Part of our monthly condo fee includes snow removal. Well, thanks for NOTHING snow removal company, they haven't been here since early last night! So the parking lot for our condo as well as all of the steps leading outside are completely covered in snow. 2 of my neighbors couldn't even open their front doors outside because the snow was stacked up so high. I just spent an hour and a half outside shoveling a path through the parking lot so that we could get to the main road in front of our complex and also shoveling out my neighbors so that they could actually get out of their condos. Anyways, I feel like we're paying money to this snow removal company for no good reason, I'm pissed at them.

Well this morning has not started well. My buddies grandfather who took care of me when I was growing up passed this morning. We knew he wasn't going to be around much longer but it still doesn't help

Sorry to read about your loss X, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

That's dumb, I hope they do something for you, it's not right!
Like thain said send them the bill

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Another first world rant,

25-30 mph winds today- and it's supposed to get worse- wind advisory in effect so no golf for me

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I've been stuck on a work call since for the last 3 hours, with no end in sight yet. It was supposed to be a one hour Root Cause Analysis with a vendor, but it's gone way down the rabbit hole.

Looks like I'll be missing the St. Louis Mardi Gras party.

Root Cause Analysis- the bane of my existence

I'm agitated right now. I'm gonna put on my new loud mouth shorts, go find a coyote, and kick his ass. At least the coon hunters can see me coming.

Sitting waiting for a train to clear for 15 minutes is stupid. Laaaaaame train... Lame.

Even worse is when you wait fifteen minutes, and it stops two cars from clearing the crossing . . . and then it backs up . . . and up . . . and up . . . for about ten minutes.

Swing feeling, looking, performing beautifully. Hitting it long and straight with crisp contact. Now hitting about a 10-15 yard push with the wedges with great contact. WTF?!?!

Temp up to a balmy 102.3. What a great weekend.

Temp up to a balmy 102.3. What a great weekend.

That sucks man. I would be sleeping for at least 12 hours straight. At least the Devils won!

That sucks man. I would be sleeping for at least 12 hours straight. At least the Devils won!

I am dripping sweat. No sleeping for me.

That gets any higher, you might want to jump in a cold bath tub to get that fever down some.

Thanks intoxicated Dr Mike...haha Thanks

I dont think so but I dont know. So glad I got the flu shot. Arghhh

The way you guys got hit with the storm it would be hard to see a Doc huh?

I will see how I feel tomorrow I suppose.

I hope ya feel better dude and take care of yourself. You got that pretty little baby girl to take care of :thumb:

I went to Hilton Head this weekend to run a half marathon with my brother and play some golf with my brother and father.

The race was good, the golf was good (although I don't recommend playing after running a half marathon). Overall, a good trip.

What wasn't good was finding a flat tire this morning while trying to get back to Atlanta. Trying to get tires replaced is always pricey, but trying to do it on a Sunday is extremely difficult.

Add to this that I am trying to get back to Atlanta before rain hits this afternoon. Literally staring at the clock at this point.

Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back