The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a long day. I mean LONG day. Started early, on the road most of the day and finally back home. Exciting throughout and we are definitely excited about the outcome, but truly exhausted.

Excitement? I love excitement!

It was. But its also funny in a twisted sort of way.

I will eat it, but Chinese food is not my favorite. Kind of all tastes the same to me.

I will eat it, but Chinese food is not my favorite. Kind of all tastes the same to me.

I bet you really wouldn't be a fan of authentic Chinese food. You can't even tell what the hell half of it is, and don't really want to know what any of it is.

Something tells me after today, we will both crash. However next week is just going to be a great week.

Surely GG has fallen on her face asleep by now?!?!

I agree with this. I'm not the biggest fan, but the Doc likes PF Changs now and again and the other coaches like to hit the Chinese buffet every other week at lunch.

Something tells me after today, we will both crash. However next week is just going to be a great week.

I have some ideas bouncing around in my head as to what you are so excited about. If it is what I'm thinking, that is amazing and huge congrats!

Does Panda Express count as good?

Hey buddy. Glad to see you back. Hope everything is as settled as it can be.

I don't mind Panda every now and again.

Dude, utility proto? :alien:

Still collecting my thoughts....had a 7 year old party tonight with 9 of em at an "almost sleepover". Trying to clear my head now!!!

Finally got the choke on my car fixed! Now it doesnt take 10 minutes to get it to crank when its cold. Sooo nice

Finally got the choke on my car fixed! Now it doesnt take 10 minutes to get it to crank when its cold. Sooo nice

Glad i never have to start my car in the cold!

Im here, let the banter begin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back