The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of yesterday I have been promoted to assistant manager! Over the next 3-6 months I will be training as well as selling. Then after I get all my training, I will be the Used Car Manager. I'm pretty excited about it.

Alright Froggert buddy!!! That's so awesome man, congrats!!

Congrats, Jeremiah was a Bullfrog! I know you said you really wanted this position, so I wish you the best of luck and the biggest of congratulations.

Congrats, bullfrog!

Great news Bullfrog!

Xyience for 1.02 each. This is my HHJJ.

Very awesome Bullfrog! glad it panned out for you

Was able to connect with my best friend growing up via facebook. It has been like 20 years since we last we in touch.

Was able to connect with my best friend growing up via facebook. It has been like 20 years since we last we in touch.

Very cool, for sure. The Facebook does have its uses at times for sure, that's a prime example.

Happy for ya Bullfrog! I love to see people advance in their careers and it makes me smile :thumb:

Very cool, for sure. The Facebook does have its uses at times for sure, that's a prime example.

Cool thing is that without THP I likely would have never joined facebook.

Now that's what FB should be used for!!! And for THP of course......

Congrats Frogger!

That is awesome.

Drivers test on tuesday!

Just got a call from Krista, GM at Golf Town Sudbury, ON. She had heard of my re-gripping issues and wanted to rectify my situation, along with keeping me as a valued customer. My recommendation of doing a visual inspection of any order is/will be in place. My trouble started with their staffs' error in placing my partially re-gripped clubs among the completed re-gripped club orders. And Krista has improved that process, so as not to happen again. Some good came out of this issue and to help keep me as a valued customer. Krista extended to me a discount of my current re-gripping at 20%. I figured it out and it repays my fuel use. A very pleasant and satisfying HHJJ for this GT customer.

Just got a call from Krista, GM at Golf Town Sudbury, ON. She had heard of my re-gripping issues and wanted to rectify my situation, along with keeping me as a valued customer. My recommendation of doing a visual inspection of any order is/will be in place. My trouble started with their staffs' error in placing my partially re-gripped clubs among the completed re-gripped club orders. And Krista has improved that process, so as not to happen again. Some good came out of this issue and to help keep me as a valued customer. Krista extended to me a discount of my current re-gripping at 20%. I figured it out and it repays my fuel use. A very pleasant and satisfying HHJJ for this GT customer.

Very solid man!! That's great to hear. Having experienced some serious club building issues over the last couple months at my local store, I am envious of how well Krista supported your issues.

The Walking Dead returns today!!! :banana::clap:

Beauty!! Thanks for the alarm clock style reminder! I would have totally forgot about it.
I got your back, my friend!

Good to hear you got it settled to your satisfaction and that you didn't demand the farm! Sounds like you are happy with the result and hopefully their process will be improved in the future.

To the Nike Employee Store! Yee-haw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back