What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's time we're you there? I was keeping my eye open for people I knew but didn't see you.

THPing on Tapatalk

11:30 to 2:00

Will do, dude. Upgraded to the KBS Hi-Rev's for free, even though I plan to eventually drop the KBS Tour Customs into them. I wanted them lengthened a quarter inch anyways, so I went ahead and went with the Hi-Rev's. Pretty excited.

Awesome sounds like you have done your HW. When are you getting them out on the course or range?

Awesome sounds like you have done your HW. When are you getting them out on the course or range?

Well, I ordered from Global Golf and it said they should ship from Titleist in 7 to 10 business days. We have an awful slate of weather for this coming week, so I won't be missing much this week.

Well, I ordered from Global Golf and it said they should ship from Titleist in 7 to 10 business days. We have an awful slate of weather for this coming week, so I won't be missing much this week.

Got ya that's really not a bad turn around time at all.

Yeah stupid weather sometimes I feel like an amateur weatherman considering how much I look at forecasts. Haha

Got ya that's really not a bad turn around time at all.

Yeah stupid weather sometimes I feel like an amateur weatherman considering how much I look at forecasts. Haha

I was thrilled to have played 9 and got as much practice in on Wednesday as I did. Tomorrow is supposed to be warm, but it's supposed to rain most of the day. I have to work anyways, so no loss. I'll play in 40's, it's just when there is melting snow or rain that effs it all up.

Lots of Cally in there buddy! Time for some new hybos!

Yeah looking into the Xhot pro hybrids, Adams LS, and cobra hybrids. But that will be a little later, still liking the a12's.

Yeah looking into the Xhot pro hybrids, Adams LS, and cobra hybrids. But that will be a little later, still liking the a12's.

I actually hate that I am offing my a12 2 hybrid. I love that club, it just doesn't fit into my set up anymore. Easy to hit and scary long.

Oh yeah forgot that I got some new x-forged wedges and planning on putting some KBS custom shafts in there. Not sure on the scheme yet but that will be decided soon.

I was thrilled to have played 9 and got as much practice in on Wednesday as I did. Tomorrow is supposed to be warm, but it's supposed to rain most of the day. I have to work anyways, so no loss. I'll play in 40's, it's just when there is melting snow or rain that effs it all up.

I hear ya man. I will play in the 40s I am doing exactly that tomorrow and I am so pumped!

11:30 to 2:00

I got there a little before 4 till 6. Landed one in the circle on the par 3 but it rolled off the back just barely.

THPing on Tapatalk

Bought a set of Titleist 841 Tour Model irons at the Denver Golf Expo yesterday

Dozen 2013 Q-Star tour yellow....tagged at the 2012 price. #sweet

I want to hear your thoughts on the differences eventually dude. I do believe you have some pretty awesome 2012's you can compare them to? :alien:

I want to hear your thoughts on the differences eventually dude. I do believe you have some pretty awesome 2012's you can compare them to? :alien:

Yes I most certainly do and I will be glad to. As a matter of fact they are going into play this afternoon!

Pics or it didnt happen. Lol. What looks different? Feel different? Im excited for these but they arent available yet here.

Tapping away on my S3

Yes I most certainly do and I will be glad to. As a matter of fact they are going into play this afternoon!

Hope they did not overhaul them to much.
Liked the 2012's

Pics or it didnt happen. Lol. What looks different? Feel different? Im excited for these but they arent available yet here.

Tapping away on my S3

The ball actually has a little bit of a glitter in the finish now.

Expect a full thread up tomorrow with detailed pics and a round review from me. Here's a picture of the box in the meantime.

tu7aha4y.jpg

The ball actually has a little bit of a glitter in the finish now.

Expect a full thread up tomorrow with detailed pics and a round review from me. Here's a picture of the box in the meantime.

tu7aha4y.jpg

Looking forward to your feedback on these.
The 2012's are selling for 17.50ea or two for 35.00 right now, around me.

Last edited:
Versa #9 and a uncut b.asha 4s for my RazrFIT.

Bought a Graffaloy blue stiff uncut for 17 dollars. It was a can't say no price. I'll put a tip on that and put it in the xhot just to mess around

Bought a Graffaloy blue stiff uncut for 17 dollars. It was a can't say no price. I'll put a tip on that and put it in the xhot just to mess around

$17.00 can't beat that.

Oh yeah forgot that I got some new x-forged wedges and planning on putting some KBS custom shafts in there. Not sure on the scheme yet but that will be decided soon.

KBS customs? Oh my! Can't wait to see them. I hope you get your name on them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back