2/10 - Sunday - DFW

Looks like we are teeing off at the right time tomorrow. Still room for 2!

3u2e4uvy.jpg

Sounds good! See you tomorrow.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Just plugged Tangle Ridge into the GPS. I think I am ready to go. Can't wait to tee it up with everyone tomorrow.

What was that GPS for the iPhone that was reviewed a few months ago? I want to give it a try tomorrow. Was it JMan that reviewed?

Fungolf...the lite version is free for 30 days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Didn't catch that one. Sorry about that Nate. I run my TomTom GPS along with my phone GPS. I get slight variations sometimes or loose the signal on the phone.

Sorry Nate I had just finished with the car GPS. I loaded the golf GPS earlier this evening.
Think that was it....thanks!

I take it they don't have GPS on the carts there. Seems like almost everywhere has them now.

Up because of the storms right now. That was quite a lot of rain and wind that just came through. Going to be a bit muddy playing today.

We got the lightning and wind but not much rain, wish you guys could ship us some rain, we are in Stage 3 water restrictions lakes are at 35% combined.

We are needing it bad here too. Spring rains should be coming soon.
We got the lightning and wind but not much rain, wish you guys could ship us some rain, we are in Stage 3 water restrictions lakes are at 35% combined.

Lots of rain overnight but we are looking good!

Last call for alcohol.....or 2 golfers to play with the best company you will find (outside of Florida & Ohio of course)!

yjemutap.jpg

Think I am passing on the white pants today. :D

Lots of rain overnight but we are looking good!

Last call for alcohol.....or 2 golfers to play with the best company you will find (outside of Florida & Ohio of course)!

yjemutap.jpg

Think I am passing on the white pants today. :D

If i leave now, I can be there by tomorrow maybe.

Sun is out up here! Looking good boys. Even debating the shorts today.

Two hours until our tee time and we still have room for two more. I have coupons printed out for the $30 rate for anyone that wants to make a last-minute decision and join us for some great weather, great company and great golf!

Two hours until our tee time and we still have room for two more. I have coupons printed out for the $30 rate for anyone that wants to make a last-minute decision and join us for some great weather, great company and great golf!

Are you already there? I just drove up.

Heads up: They got about 2 inches of rain here, so the range is closed and it will be cart path only today.

Have fun today guys!

Nice, spots still open?

Heads up: They got about 2 inches of rain here, so the range is closed and it will be cart path only today.

good thing JB isn't there, he would call in and not play. have fun guys

Have a fun today....wish I was there...it's raining here, so no golf at all.

Back