Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this, I want that one to be released badly. Shall I keep an eye peeled for you? I've been known to find some jaw dropping SeeMore deals.

That would be awesome if you could. I have been trying but dont always get to see whats up.

That would be awesome if you could. I have been trying but dont always get to see whats up.

I shall keep an eye peeled for sure then!

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

A new walking bag to complete the upgrades for the year.

This one:
i-black.jpg

or this one:
i-white.jpg

and possibly this one:
hyper-lite-4p5-white-right-main-2013.jpg

Absolutely beautiful(the green and black one), I say go for it

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Without knowing what will be available for the Morgan Cup Cobra staffers, here's what I would pick if I'd have to decide right now. Any thoughts?

Woods: +2 tape std grips / std length / std lie
1W AMP CELL PRO Grey / Tour AD DI 6 S 9,5°
3W AMP CELL FW Red / Stock shaft (for now) 15°
5W AMP CELL FW Blue / Stock shaft (for now) 18°
3-4Hy AMP CELL HYBRID Orange / Stock shaft (for now) 21°

Irons: "Flow set DCP+CB+MB" +2 tape std grips / std length / std lie…maybe 0.5° upright if possible.
4i AMP CELL PRO, KBS Tour Stiff flex 24°
5i AMP CELL PRO, KBS Tour Stiff flex 27°
6i AMP CELL PRO, KBS Tour Stiff flex 30°
7i AMP CELL PRO, KBS Tour Stiff flex 34°
8i AMP CELL PRO, KBS Tour Stiff flex 38°
9i AMP CELL PRO, KBS Tour Stiff flex 42°
PW AMP CELL PRO, KBS Tour Stiff flex 46°

Wedges: +2 tape std grips / std length / std lie
GW Tour Rusty 55°
SW Tour Rusty 59°

Putter, std. grip:
SeeMore m2w 35"

Very interesting Castor. Big gap from PW to GW there. Are you comfortable with partial PW shots?

Very interesting Castor. Big gap from PW to GW there. Are you comfortable with partial PW shots?

Yes, sort of...I've got at the moment a 3 wedge setup, 52/56/60...and I use the 52 maybe once per two rounds...so I figure, why not try a set without one. The other option would be to leave out the 59° and take a 51°....

Yes, sort of...I've got at the moment a 3 wedge setup, 52/56/60...and I use the 52 maybe once per two rounds...so I figure, why not try a set without one. The other option would be to leave out the 59° and take a 51°....

Does Cobra have a 53* option? I could see PW-53*-59*. I know some people go 52-58, so 53-59 is like the same thing. I like where you are going with your bag.

Does Cobra have a 53* option? I could see PW-53*-59*. I know some people go 52-58, so 53-59 is like the same thing. I like where you are going with your bag.

Yes, they have a 53*, I might have to ponder on this :)

Of course the fact that Tour Rustys are not available yet, and therefore don't even know if they are available LH could affect things :)

Pondering a swing weight scale so I won't ever forget to check my club again. Dumb. So dumb.

Without knowing what will be available for the Morgan Cup Cobra staffers, here's what I would pick if I'd have to decide right now. Any thoughts?

Woods: +2 tape std grips / std length / std lie
1W AMP CELL PRO Grey / Tour AD DI 6 S 9,5°
3W AMP CELL FW Red / Stock shaft (for now) 15°
5W AMP CELL FW Blue / Stock shaft (for now) 18°
3-4Hy AMP CELL HYBRID Orange / Stock shaft (for now) 21°

Irons: "Flow set DCP+CB+MB" +2 tape std grips / std length / std lie…maybe 0.5° upright if possible.
4i AMP CELL PRO, KBS Tour Stiff flex 24°
5i AMP CELL PRO, KBS Tour Stiff flex 27°
6i AMP CELL PRO, KBS Tour Stiff flex 30°
7i AMP CELL PRO, KBS Tour Stiff flex 34°
8i AMP CELL PRO, KBS Tour Stiff flex 38°
9i AMP CELL PRO, KBS Tour Stiff flex 42°
PW AMP CELL PRO, KBS Tour Stiff flex 46°

Wedges: +2 tape std grips / std length / std lie
GW Tour Rusty 55°
SW Tour Rusty 59°

Putter, std. grip:
SeeMore m2w 35"

Castor I like it. I also like how you have 1 of every color for the woods, that's exactly what I am doing as well.

Pondering a swing weight scale so I won't ever forget to check my club again. Dumb. So dumb.

I think that might be what's next for me. Although self-admittedly I don't pay that much attention to it.

Clicgear 3.5. Want the Arctic White/Lime

I think that might be what's next for me. Although self-admittedly I don't pay that much attention to it.

I used to have one, but sold it when I stopped really tinkering alot.

I'd been missing on the heel on my Xhot since installing my B.Asha from the Fit, checked the SW today, C1. C-damn-1. Lead tape and its now at D4, feels night and day better...and I was still pretty happy with it at C1.

I am digging the white XHot bag man!! Get it done!

I was actually leaning towards this one as well. Although that black Razr is pretty sweet as well. I guess it really comes down to if I want a 14 way divider ( Razr and Xhot) or a 6 way ( hyperlite 4.5 )

I agree with this! My 2.0 is still in great shape, but I want THP colors!

Haha I have a 3.0 and still pondering the very slight upgrade. I figure I could sell the 3.0 and recoup half the cost

I used to have one, but sold it when I stopped really tinkering alot.

I'd been missing on the heel on my Xhot since installing my B.Asha from the Fit, checked the SW today, C1. C-damn-1. Lead tape and its now at D4, feels night and day better...and I was still pretty happy with it at C1.

when I reshafted my RH last year it got down to like c-4, it felt awful. I couldn't feel the club at all throughout the swing. Where did you throw the lead tape?

I was actually leaning towards this one as well. Although that black Razr is pretty sweet as well. I guess it really comes down to if I want a 14 way divider ( Razr and Xhot) or a 6 way ( hyperlite 4.5 )

Have you played with both? I am shocked at how unimpressed I have been with the 14 way.

Maybe you just need a staffer!

Haha I have a 3.0 and still pondering the very slight upgrade. I figure I could sell the 3.0 and recoup half the cost

dumb question, but what's the difference?

when I reshafted my RH last year it got down to like c-4, it felt awful. I couldn't feel the club at all throughout the swing. Where did you throw the lead tape?
You're going to laugh, but let me grab my phone and post the pic. Went on the sole, it would take a TON in ONE spot to effect the CG so I'm not worried about how it looks. If it helps, there is always hot-melt later if need be.

dumb question, but what's the difference?

1 or 2 things. The brakes are supposedly better. A bigger net to hold things. But mainly, I just love that color combo

Have you played with both? I am shocked at how unimpressed I have been with the 14 way.

Maybe you just need a staffer!

I like the 14 way on my cart bag. Plus there's always a little more room to fit more in. At the outing last year I had 2 sets of irons in there along with my normal setup.

You're going to laugh, but let me grab my phone and post the pic. Went on the sole, it would take a TON in ONE spot to effect the CG so I'm not worried about how it looks. If it helps, there is always hot-melt later if need be.

lol I can't wait.

1 or 2 things. The brakes are supposedly better. A bigger net to hold things. But mainly, I just love that color combo

fair enough. I don't have a clic gear. I have no issues with my bag boy cart. But everyone I know that has a CG swears by them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back