2013 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

OK, I revamped my team for this week. I'm feeling pretty good about my team this week. Hopefully I can make it back up into double digits again!

Ken

Newbie at this fantasy league question.
So if a player #4 is doing really well and earning $ for me and not necessarily winning, what is the strategy since I only get to list him on my team 8 times? I am asking because this player can place top 10, I think 50% and do well this year.

I got up into the double-digits this week! Hope to keep moving up!

I had a pretty good jump this last week. Moving in the right direction at least!

i've put together sort of a "dark-horse" team for this week...risk/reward, we shall see....

I think my team sucks. My bravado two weeks ago is coming back to bite me.

So i missed the first couple weeks and am trying to figure this all out now. :banghead:

Moved in to the top ten this week, going to enjoy it while I can!

Good news. Last week I didn't make my team in time (error on my part), but realized that those same players you had picked before carry over. Of course, it was only of limited help, as many of those players were not in the field. Nonetheless, it wasn't a complete loss.

My best showing of the year...finished 42nd.. Still inside the coveted Top 130...

135th place like a boss.

Moved in to the top ten this week, going to enjoy it while I can!

I was gunning for this and I had two guys start 1&2 on Sunday but the two ended up 3rd...
The coming week will be be highly interesting with Rory And tiger back on the scene

I'm still in triple digits but I think I've got some good picks for the WGC Match Play this weekend.

Gonna be a tough week with only 64 players in the field most of the favorites will cost you a lot of money which will make it hard to fill out a full squad....gonna have to go with 5 or 6 solid guys and hope you pick right.

Total crapshoot this week , if I remember correctly in the yahoo version you picked guys in the other tournament.

It was a tough one. I ran out of money after picking 6 guys and had to redo.

I have 9/10 spots filled and I'm liking my picks.

It was a tough one. I ran out of money after picking 6 guys and had to redo.

I only went with 7 this week, winner or bust!

I'm in for the first time. Never player fantasy golf before. There for I am guaranteed to win!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Back