Northern Trust Open (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should just try closing my eyes and clicking

umm, I literally couldn't do any worse if I do that. Might be time for a new strategy.

I have a definite hesitation to select golfers that havn't competed yet this year, it's just so risky. But yet, no risk...no reward.

Great field in this one, so many choices makes it tough staying under that salary line. I'd love to see someone like JB Holmes tear this course up.

Team set! Lets see if they continue to stink it up. On a roll thus far this year.

I really meed to knuckle down and stop messing with my team.

I started out so well and then the last two weeks my team hasn't done very well. I'm glad this is a long season. I should have hung onto Brandt but I wanted to use him more later in the year. Oh well, it's a marathon, not a sprint!

I started out so well and then the last two weeks my team hasn't done very well. I'm glad this is a long season. I should have hung onto Brandt but I wanted to use him more later in the year. Oh well, it's a marathon, not a sprint!

Me to lad i took Brandt and a few others who had top top 10 finishes out for last week.

paddy harrington is an interesting interview

I jumped from 59th to 3rd in just 2 weeks thanks to the red hot Sneds....gotta keep it going this week.

keegan changing to the clevaland classic XL. Also added a 588 MT 3 iron to go along with the, i think, 588 TC irons that he put in the bag a week or two weeks ago

keegan also switching to a flat brim hat in lieu of the trusty old visor

keegan changing to the clevaland classic XL. Also added a 588 MT 3 iron to go along with the, i think, 588 TC irons that he put in the bag a week or two weeks ago

Also moving to the flatbrim hat #baller

^Siri probably sucks.

^Siri probably sucks.

yeah just saw that to. Went to update my post and you beat me by like 40 seconds. haha

Is he really?

BDBmWElCMAAYwoT.jpg:large

That doesn't look as odd as I envisioned it looking on him.

I am playing all new guys this week. Hope they do well for me.

^Siri probably sucks.

Only going to it part time, said on twitter he will mix it in some days

I thought he would look horrible in it, but it must just be me who looks really bad in a flat brim hat. I also signed up for fantasy golf this week hopefully I will do okay this is my first time ever being on a fantasy league.

I think he looks weird because i'm not used to seeing him in a hat

Flat brims look dumb on me but I still long for the day that I find one that I like.

^Siri probably sucks.

Flat brims look dumb on me but I still long for the day that I find one that I like.

^Siri probably sucks.

The TaylorMade DJ's are pretty cool. Flat bill, but with a touch of curve. My Ping/Under Armour Mahan is a true flat bill. There ain't a bit of curve in this bad boy and I only wear it backwards, to keep from looking like a fool. LOL.

The TaylorMade DJ's are pretty cool. Flat bill, but with a touch of curve. My Ping/Under Armour Mahan is a true flat bill. There ain't a bit of curve in this bad boy and I only wear it backwards, to keep from looking like a fool. LOL.

Haha yeah I like TMs. Nike looks dumb on me but I keep trying it on every time I goto golf galaxy to see if anythings changed.

It never changes.

^Siri probably sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back