Staff Bags & Using Them

Man the one thing my staff bag doesnt have is a place to hook little carry bags like towels or tee bag so on. Its got almost unlimited space but not any small bags.

Since everyone is posting there staff bags, or there favorite , Thought Id post a couple of the ones I have, well the two I have remaining, gave the Cleveland away, got no clevelands

callaway.jpg

cleveland.jpg
Those are amazing, lookin' good!

Man the one thing my staff bag doesnt have is a place to hook little carry bags like towels or tee bag so on. Its got almost unlimited space but not any small bags.

They all have loops to hook items on

I'm curious, what do most of you who own staff bags use them for? I can't imagine you would haul these around the golf course if you're a walker? Are they small enough to fit onto a cart, or do you have a caddy when you play a round? They would obviously make a great addition to any man cave. Looking forward to your thoughts.

I'm curious, what do most of you who own staff bags use them for? I can't imagine you would haul these around the golf course if you're a walker? Are they small enough to fit onto a cart, or do you have a caddy when you play a round? They would obviously make a great addition to any man cave. Looking forward to your thoughts.
I use mine as my regular bag. Fits on a cart just fine.

I use mine for storage, fits a Thone of clubs and sits nicely in the corner, things arent just everywhere anymore

^Siri probably sucks.

Why does the Japanese market get such awesome gear. Me want!!

$(KGrHqV,!pMF!,7GsjkGBQGzZqy8Sg~~60_3.JPG

Every time I see a staff bag that is amazing on eBay, it is always for Japan. They are awesome.

I have 2 staff bags, a 9.5" and 10.5" and both fit on my electric cart. I can't go back to a normal bag now as I prefer 6 way dividers as my clubs don't get tangled like they do in 14 divider bags.

Ive been wanting to get my hands in a srixon bag. The one JB has is absolutely awesome! So hard to find. Once summer comes here in Miami rates are soo cheap walking is usually out of the question. Having a sweet staff bag would be nice

Tapping away on my S3

Im a walker 95% of the time, fits fine on my pull cart, plus the little extra weight tends to keep it from rolling away on me on hills.

I am a terrible waiter. Cannot wait for my Bstone staffer. Checking my UPS emails everyday

Very interesting topic. I am a huge Wilson staff fan. I usually go to the courses using my normal Wilson Staff cart bag in which I have my CI9's and Wilson woods. ( I just bought my new set of D100 irons ) But over the winter I came upon a Wilson Staff Tour bag at a FANTASTIC price that became a christmas present from my kids... I REALLY have no thoughts of using the bag for two reason... 1... it looks WAY to nice sitting in my Golf Den....and 2... is being a 14 type handicap worthy of playing with the bag. Funny as I think about it now.... My friends have named me Mr. Wilson as it stands.
My family thinks i'm being stupid for not using it..... but in my own mind I am NOT sure if I live up to using a tour bag.
I honestly believe that even if it was any other tour bag I would feel the same way.....
Not sure what I will do.... But it sure looks nice in my den.

I am a terrible waiter. Cannot wait for my Bstone staffer. Checking my UPS emails everyday

Patience brotha chunk!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

My two additions to the Staff Bag collection this week;

D516448C-orig_zpsb18cd13f.jpg
\\

and..

81B5626A-orig_zpsd9551c95.jpg

Got a bid in on the bay for a new Xhot staff bag. Thinking I really need one of those. They just look so great. If that falls thru I will have to find another option.

Got a bid in on the bay for a new Xhot staff bag. Thinking I really need one of those. They just look so great. If that falls thru I will have to find another option.

i love the Xtreme bag.... interested to see which bag Callaway sends us.... i might have to snag the other sooner or later.

They are incredible man, I love that ponder/bid!

Good move, its been said over and over real golfers use staff bags, time to get serious

Good move, its been said over and over real golfers use staff bags, time to get serious

I've been serious for over a year now. Time to get seriouserer!

Every time I see a staff bag that is amazing on eBay, it is always for Japan. They are awesome.

dyry5avy.jpg

Like this Japanese beauty!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back