The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Shooter McGavin play a SeeMore?

That's a darn good vid satch. I always feel weird hearing my voice as well. I think it's pretty normal to feel that way, but it's still crazy.

Dude Satch tore up the ATV thread with his videos. I was jealous of those skills

My mom bought me a valentines day present...I feel so lame lol

E77E6C58-0ECD-4335-97DB-03E70458C58F-2364-0000013D0D17B15B_zps1743bba6.jpg

Chocolate?! Golf clubs?!

Good things. Yo momma loves you.

Golf club lol. Honestly right now I would rather have a golf club than deal with the girls I tend to deal with

Golf club lol. Honestly right now I would rather have a golf club than deal with the girls I tend to deal with
What club?

Girls are overrated man -- they have a negative effect on the handicap.
And if you have to spend more time with them than you do on golf, you know its not worth it.

Let us know how that one performs for you. I like how it's valentines day and your club is red. It's very fitting for the occasion. Thats awsome man.

Let us know how that one performs for you. I like how it's valentines day and your club is red. It's very fitting for the occasion. Thats awsome man.

Oh for sure I am excited to try it out (wish it could be here Friday for my round) I didn't even think about it being red.

And if you have to spend more time with them than you do on golf, you know its not worth it.

Haha what if I spend way too much time on golf already?

Girls are overrated man -- they have a negative effect on the handicap.

Tell me about it...went from scratch to a 16 in a year because of one.

quqy6abe.jpg

The Official Banter Away Thread

Nike Website Fail:
bedesune.jpg

Oscar Pistorius shot his girlfriend last night...awkward

Me too dude, only I don't feel lame. My mom is awesome. About a billion times better than any girl I'd meet at this school.

Not a HHJJ or Rant, so I guess it goes here. Guys here replacing the A/C unit and furnace. 5 ton units for 5k installed...not too shabby!

Nike Website Fail:
bedesune.jpg

Oscar Pistorius shot his girlfriend last night...awkward

Who shoots their woman the night before valentine's day?!?!

Agreed, I don't think this holiday is THAT bad..

Also, I still don't have a clue who pistorius is. I guess he runs places?

He's the double amputee that was in the Olympics.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Agreed, I don't think this holiday is THAT bad..

Also, I still don't have a clue who pistorius is. I guess he runs places?
Did you not watch the Olympics? He is a bi-lateral amputee that was on the South African Olympic team. He is a sprinter.

Just found out work has a golf league, debating on joining. It is cool that you can have non employees as your teammate though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back