OK, that really was quite awesome.

Plus, it fits my thoughts to a T, play my game and own my own swing. Good stuff.

Very nice. Arny speaking the truth there.

great freaking commercial

I've seen it several times now and love it.

Palmer could do movie voiceovers with those pipes. He's the coolest ever.

The first thing I though of when I heard the commercial was "Wow, I never realized that Arnold Palmer was the white Morgan Freeman."

Just a classic voice that is really made for serious voice-overs

You're right, chills.
Great message.

Wow, what a great commercial. I think I take the mechanics part of the game to serious sometimes.

Great commercial! The way golf should be.

I like it, great simple commercial

All I can think watching it, "Awesome, another 50 people in the worls that have a better looking swing than me..." Then they show Arnie's...

Its so true.

I love Arnie, beyond cool.

Awesome commercial. He's a great announcer. Though I don't agree with the message for me.

A great commercial, I wish golf instructors would watch this and try and adapt to it, no need to overhaul a swing, but fix it and let them swing their swing!!!

A great commercial, I wish golf instructors would watch this and try and adapt to it, no need to overhaul a swing, but fix it and let them swing their swing!!!

This is it for me. I don't want a cookie cutter swing, I don't want Tiger's swing, I want my swing. Doesn't mean things cant be fixed in the swing, it means I want it to still be mine at its roots.

I know not all are this way though, but I can't fathom trying to learn a completely different swing or fitting into a specific mold.

Great commercial. Very refreshing to see. And Arnold Palmer (his voice, in this case) just seems to be such a calming, soothing presence.

What a great commercial

I love Palmer and the commercial, but like Damaikis I don't necessarily agree with the message being universal. I suppose it really depends on your goals and why you play, so to each their own. I know "my swing" would never have sniffed a single digit handicap back in the day before a swing overhaul and the iterative changes since.

I could literally watch this everyday

Just saw this in the Feherty playback off my DVR on my HDTV. My gosh what a tremendously good add.

I just wish that all the people in the add had such technically solid swings. The vast majority of the swing clips in that commercial are very good. Should have included some odd or crazy ones too.

Back