Votes: 67 31.6%
  • Visor

Votes: 49 23.1%
  • Driver Cap

Votes: 19 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I look terrible in visors and driving caps, and can't stand unstructured, so my vote would be structured.

Jconn, unstructed vs. structured

Unstructured (slouch)
images

vs

Structured
22-18819-F.jpg

The unstructed hat is much more "relaxed" and softer. The front of the unstructured hat is not stiff like it is in a structured hat. The unstructured hats fit the top of the head better while the structured hats are designed to stick up.

cool..... I'm going with unstructured

Jconn, unstructed vs. structured

Unstructured (slouch)
images

vs

Structured
22-18819-F.jpg

The unstructed hat is much more "relaxed" and softer. The front of the unstructured hat is not stiff like it is in a structured hat. The unstructured hats fit the top of the head better while the structured hats are designed to stick up.

Exactly. I can't stand floppy hats. Just personal preference.

I think you should throw the VT on there too for fun! Go Hokies!!

I think a THP hat that fit like this would be awesome

41Ia6asO7AL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

I can't do visors. My big bald head would get fried.

I like unstructured.

I voted structured but I will purchase anything THP comes up with.

Unstructured vote here

I voted for unstructured, those are the only kind I buy. I'd go with one similar to those MLB "The Fanchise" hats. Fitted and unstructured, looks great.

Visor! For the hair challenged or people worried about getting their head burnt, have this option for them that way everyone is happy
flair-hair-black-visor-brown-hair_2-900x900.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I have to go unstructured and can't wait to see what THP has up their sleeve for design!

I have to say NO VISOR, LOL. Other than that, I don't care. I like structured and unstructured. Haven't worn a drivers cap in years so that may be a nice change of pace. And I also say go Flex-Fit!!

Structured is my vote. This is going to be slick no matter what comes out!

Sounds like this will be really cool. Excited to see how it turns out.

This is cool. Voted for the driver cap.

Cookie, time to edit out some votes, I think...

Hey this isn't Florida. I better not hear about hanging chads as the reason we are getting visors.

I voted for unstructured, those are the only kind I buy. I'd go with one similar to those MLB "The Fanchise" hats. Fitted and unstructured, looks great.

Those franchise hats are my favorite hats as well.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Visor or Driver Cap.

PLEASE Visor. Oh my!

you're bald, shouldn't you have a covered hat to protect that head from burn? :banana:

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back