WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
BradMorris64 do you have the stock shafts in the two Cleveland fairway metals? The reason I ask is I have a 13* and a 19* Cleveland Launcher Titanium fairway metals and I have had the shafts changed and am just curious what was in them. It was gold and I purchased them in 2004.

Just paint filled my 588s!

7atyduha.jpg

uvega2ed.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

OK peeps. Not even sure why I'm posting this as this bag is on life support. But some pics of the current bag

p1010644large.jpg

Oh why, oh why did you have to post this a bring back my ponder! I so want to pull the trigger on that bag!!!!

Chunky, what do you have your putter hanging on?

I know I said I wasnt going to do anymore hoing, and I meant it. But I returned my X Hot 3 wood and got the RFX. Thats it though i'm done!! So..here's the 2013 bag

attachment.php
attachment.php

Smart choice my man.

Chunky, what do you have your putter hanging on?

It's a little putter thingy that comes on the bag. I normally just throw the putter in the front slot but for the pic I used it.

J4U I don't think I have ever been happier about a bag purchase. Love my staff bags but I didn't purchase them. The Bennington is insanely good. Well worth the cabbage

Those Mizuno MP H4 irons are probably the nicest looking set available. Wow!

Here's the current bag. R1 is in there until I get the XL/4S combo on Monday. No putter on board today.

20130217_144850-L.jpg

20130217_144839-L.jpg

20130217_144845-L.jpg

The bag's looking good hawk.

Yes they are the stock gold Fujikura/Launcher shafts in stiff flex in all of them. That shaft seems to work really well for me in the fairway clubs.

No putter?! Are you ranging it or something Hawk?

Love your weges. The designs and colours are awesome.

Technically, it's temp tees/temp greens. I hit balls into a few greens today, but they don't have any holes cut, so no reason to lug it upstairs. I think of it like a really, really big driving range.

Thanks BradMorris64, those shafts worked well for me but I felt like I needed a R-flex and the stock shaft was S-flex. I got fitted for a shorter shaft with better launch conditions for the 13* Ti Launcher and it has been a very good club from the tee. I have the Ti Launcher 19* would you have any interest in club head only?

Thanks BradMorris64, those shafts worked well for me but I felt like I needed a R-flex and the stock shaft was S-flex. I got fitted for a shorter shaft with better launch conditions for the 13* Ti Launcher and it has been a very good club from the tee. I have the Ti Launcher 19* would you have any interest in club head only?

Thanks majBC but I actually have the complete set of Launchers 22,19,17,15,13 and even the matching driver so I'm good to go on fairway clubs right now.

u3y2y8uv.jpg

nanazuhe.jpg

My bag ready for spring... I've got lime green fever!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Great looking bag here. Isn't that Frogger brush the bomb? Works so well

Here's the current bag. R1 is in there until I get the XL/4S combo on Monday. No putter on board today.

20130217_144850-L.jpg

20130217_144839-L.jpg

20130217_144845-L.jpg

Bag looks good, buddy.
How do you like that R1? I couldn't hit it. I set up with it and was so busy staring at the crown I gave up and put it back.

Great looking bag here. Isn't that Frogger brush the bomb? Works so well

Yeah I love my frogger brush

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Here is my updated bag that I will be gaming for this year. Only thing that I want to change is add a new FW and/or Hybrid to the mix, and the XL Custom will get a chance to make it's way in, but we'll see what happens. It pales in comparison to the bags you guys are posting but I'll throw it up anyways.
MyBagFeb2013_zps6846751f.jpg

MyBagFeb2013Headcovers_zpsa769116d.jpg

MyBagNoHeadcovers_zpsd74bcdd2.jpg

Bag looks great Army.

Blu I'm late to the party but wow your new setup looks sick. I love it! Wish I had that bag for my Nike setup.

Taptaptaparoo

20130217_144850-L.jpg

20130217_144839-L.jpg

20130217_144845-L.jpg

Love the wedges & rocketbladez!

20130217_144845-L.jpg

The new paintfill on the RBladez looks sharp, Hawk. Love that matte black in favor of the yellow.

Thanks guys. I'm (mostly) happy with the set up. Still searching for the fairway wood holy grail, but the rest is very solid.

Bag looks good, buddy.
How do you like that R1? I couldn't hit it. I set up with it and was so busy staring at the crown I gave up and put it back.

I like it quite a bit. Enough that it will be my 2013 driver if the Classic XL can't beat it. It's beat everything else I've put in front of it at this point. Graphics aren't my favorite, but I really don't care. I tend to look at the face and topline for alignment and then eyes are locked on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back