The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking very hard about dropping Facebook. I just don't like it
I greatly prefer Twitter. Im with you on the dropping FB thoughts Chunky.

Facebook has basically turned into a giant chain letter

It was fun at first. It was a lot of fun when my reunion was coming up. After that, it sucks. I have no time to respond to anyone. For whatever reason, the people who show up on my feed are f'ing tools who b*tch and moan all day. My true friends who I want to keep in touch with, not really active. Plus they keep messing with the privacy settings and then don't tell you.

Bolded the same exact reason. The people I want to stay in touch with, I either message or text. It's now more hassle than anything. People will ask, "did you see this on Facebook about so and so?" and the usually response is, "no, I have a #$%&*!= life." If I wanted to know, I'd ask or they'd tell me. It's just so dumb now.

The nerd rage side of me comes out way too easily.

Easy here super broad question: Is Wilmington, NC a good place to live?

I've got a broad answer for you. :D It has its positives and negatives. I've been here for about 8 years. Shoot me a Pm if you want.

A buddy of mine's Titleist 712 MB + Project X 6.5 shaft + Golf Pride Tour Velvet Chord Grip + a couple of thin shots with a 5 iron = numb hands. :banghead:

I've got a broad answer for you. :D It has its positives and negatives. I've been here for about 8 years. Shoot me a Pm if you want.

Oh man!! Spicoli golf buddy? That would seem to be a solid perk right there!

A buddy of mine's Titleist 712 MB + Project X 6.5 shaft + Golf Pride Tour Velvet Chord Grip + a couple of thin shots with a 5 iron = numb hands. :banghead:

That doesn't sound ideal at all dude.. In fact, that combo is a recipe for a numb handed nightmare..

That doesn't sound ideal at all dude.. In fact, that combo is a recipe for a numb handed nightmare..

Um yeah. It went like this.

Tick "nice"
Tick "feels pretty good"
Tick "i could get used to this"
THWACK "$@#!? MY #@?$€& HAND"!!!

Um yeah. It went like this.

Tick "nice"
Tick "feels pretty good"
Tick "i could get used to this"
THWACK "$@#!? MY #@?$€& HAND"!!!

haha what was the temp like when you were out hitting? I don't enjoy doing that in 40* weather.

haha what was the temp like when you were out hitting? I don't enjoy doing that in 40* weather.

Low sixties. But it was really windy and raining. Pretty chilly by my standards.

I call him Bubba. He has to weigh like 2 lbs!!!
a9ytudeq.jpg

hey y'all, please send your prayers and positive energy this way, I have a huge virology exam tomorrow, yikes!

thanks!

hey y'all, please send your prayers and positive energy this way, I have a huge virology exam tomorrow, yikes!

thanks!

Your going to do great man. Positive vibes are being sent your way.

Your going to do great man. Positive vibes are being sent your way.

Thanks man, it's one of those crazy classes lol, where the professors are brutal, oi

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Oh man!! Spicoli golf buddy? That would seem to be a solid perk right there!

That would be sweet. No other THPers in Wilmington that I am aware of. Besides the beach and weather, there is a Chipotle on the way...

So I am playing golf on Sunday with a social media guru from one of the companies we work quite a bit with. We will call him smashbagbrad and he says he is going to bring his A game. Well I have a little surprise for him that he will be playing with a pretty good player (no not me). Chunky and Ddec (as well as a few other THPers) have had the chance to play with this lady and they know how good she is. Poor Smashbag has no idea what he is in store for....Shhh, don't tell him anything, as he follows twitter. :D

smashbagbrad......LOL. Moira I am guessing? Poor poor Brad, probably used to losing though with the likes of people he plays with though. Haha

So I am playing golf on Sunday with a social media guru from one of the companies we work quite a bit with. We will call him smashbagbrad and he says he is going to bring his A game. Well I have a little surprise for him that he will be playing with a pretty good player (no not me). Chunky and Ddec (as well as a few other THPers) have had the chance to play with this lady and they know how good she is. Poor Smashbag has no idea what he is in store for....Shhh, don't tell him anything, as he follows twitter. :D

Ok. This gave me a much needed laugh this morning.

Oh man I can't wait to hear the stories from this one. That secret player is Ok. If you like hitting every fairway and green in regulation. Have fun

And tell that person I want a rematch

And tell that person I want a rematch

I can answer for that person and say "its only a match if you get to stop playing at 15 holes"

I can answer for that person and say "its only a match if you get to stop playing at 15 holes"

That day I should have stopped at 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back